Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by COLDCUT View Post
    I dunno, have we ever kept ten on OL? I’m pretty sure we have guys that can swing into Tackle from Guard and vice verse. I’m not saying it’s optimal but is Sarell really gonna make that much of a difference if one of our starters goes down? I’ll make a deal with you though, let’s get rid of Norton and Webb. You can keep your Foster Sarrel and I’ll keep my Bandy
    Reported!
    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• COLDCUT
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Temecula
      • Highwayman
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Reported!
      :LOL:

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

QB * Herbert, Daniel, Stick
        RB * Ekeler, Kelley, Spiller * we need to pick up a starting RB…. D’Ernest Johnson is my choice
        FB * Nabers, Horvath * the former’s time is up far as I’m concerned, but prolly listed as TE for now
        WR * Keenan, MW, Palmer, Guyton, Carter, Bandy
        TE * Everett, McKitty * Parham is an injury designation for now
        OT * Slater, Pipkins, Sarell * will be a bit of a surprise if Storm doesn’t make the 53
        OG * Zion, Feiler, Salyer, Jaimes
        OC * Linsley, Clapp

NT * Bash, Ogbonnia
        DT * Austin Johnson, Covington
        DE * Morgan Fox, Tillery
        ED * Mack, Bosa, Rumph, Jamal Davis
        LB * Van Noy, Reeder, Murray, Tranquil, Niemann, Ogbongbemiga
        CB * JC Jack, Asante, Callahan, JaSir Taylor, Mike D.
        S * Derwin, Adderley, Alohi, Woods * Webb is an injury designation atm the as well

ST * Hopkins, Scott, Harris
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            Surratt is a Waived/Injured.
            Sounds like a classic stash move, that means he did enough to impress the chargers in his short time here so he’ll likely be signed to the PS after doing some time on IR….
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

Agree with this. I'd keep him over a 3rd QB, don't even care which one they release. Bandy's the kind of offense we need when they're putting the pressure on Herbert and the short game is critical.
              If you release stick you risk pissing off justin herbert, I’ve been saying all along that bandy has ‘earned’ a spot, but do you cut justin’s friend easton stick to make room?
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

That's a good point. Has 10-OL ever happened?
                desperate times call for desperate measures.
                you can keep sarrell without keeping 10, just cut jaimes keep 4 tackles and 5 IOL instead of what they’re most likely to do which is keep 3 tackles and 6 IOL…the thing is tho, do they feel that some of those guards have tackle flex, maybe they think fieler, salyer, and jaimes can flex outside if needed? IDK…

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by COLDCUT View Post
                  I dunno, have we ever kept ten on OL? I’m pretty sure we have guys that can swing into Tackle from Guard and vice verse. I’m not saying it’s optimal but is Sarell really gonna make that much of a difference if one of our starters goes down? I’ll make a deal with you though, let’s get rid of Norton and Webb. You can keep your Foster Sarrel and I’ll keep my Bandy
                  I see zero point in keeping norton over sarrell, one’s already proven he can’t handle NFL level and sarrell still his upside as a RT prospect…plus he did a so so job as a LT this preseason….norton is a mess, he just needs to go…

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    My surprises...

Kemon Hall > Deane Leonard.
                    Erik Krommenhoek > Hunter Kampmoyer.
                    Joe Gaziano > Jerry Tillery.
                    No Michael Bandy.

Everything else has been hashed out by TPB Super Scouts.
                    You can’t bounce leonard, he’s only the 3rd legit outside corner guy on the team, we have too much slot tyoe corners already to keep hall and hall is middle of the road at best, leonard can fly and at 6’2” teams are lining up hoping we cut the kid, someone will decelop hi and I’d rather it be us, they found a diomond in the rough with leonard, think campbell but with youth and upside…he can be taught ti turn for the ball and how to improve his tackling, the guy is lightning fast and you can’t teach that…that first preseason game it was comical how fast he got downfield when he tackled the PR before he caught the ball, the blockers I think thought he was a ram player, LOL…

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

If you release stick you risk pissing off justin herbert, I’ve been saying all along that bandy has ‘earned’ a spot, but do you cut justin’s friend easton stick to make room?
                      You don’t keep anyone on the roster for friendship, never ever. Justin will not be permanently pissed. NFL players see friends leave every year, its part of the business. Stick isnt a magic unicorn.

I think its a very safe bet he clears waivers and is on the PS anyway. COVID protection is still in place, the only thing missing is the risk that both Herbert and Daniel get hurt in the same game
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Justin isnt gonna learn any younger, that he is gonna watch plenty of beloved team mates walk out that door in his career.

I dont know how well Bandy did returning throughout camp, but if he is viable, he not only provides backup for Carter, but he also provides an additional, unique tool in the box. Where Carter will thrive with his speed against primarily man defense, that same speed can be contained with a competent zone defense...whereas in that situation, Bandy would thrive with the knack he has shown for finding the soft spots in zone. So Keenan gets knicked up, I like how each of them brings different matchup qualities, depending on the defense we are facing. Thats my arguement for keeping Bandy. I think it will boil down to this for the coaching staff....is Bandy an overachiever who is already at his ceiling? Or can he continue to improve on what he has already shown? If there is reason to think this kid could get even better, he is a keeper.
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Rosters cut down by 4pm ET, then the mad scramble for Practice squad. I don't think the Chargers will officially get to 53 until the deadline.

Comment

Working...
                          X