• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Not my first choice. More of a receiving back.
    but he can run between the tackles.
    Pick him up and get the Raiders new Josh McDaniels playbook for week 1

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

K. Drake ?
      The raiders just took a cap hit of 8mil to let him walk, if someone claims him they get 2.5 mil back…I’d be shocked the chargers would claim him and basically be on the hook for 2.5mil guaranteed, his base salary for this season was guaranteed and the raiders cut him anyways…I get jealous when I see other teams do stuff like that, I’m not saying the chargers should do that often but sometimes you just have to cut your losses, take bulaga, he should never have even factored into 2021 plans, never, everyone knew he was done…the guy just didn’t want to be out there anymore…
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Pick him up and get the Raiders new Josh McDaniels playbook for week 1
        maybe after he clears waivers…is he better than kelley and roundtree…?
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I'd say he is much better....but there may be other better options available on after the final pre season games.....

Raiders are loaded at RB..... 49ers are also very loaded at RB.... so are other teams that may have to cut someone .....

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I'd say he is much better....but there may be other better options available on after the final pre season games.....

Raiders are loaded at RB..... 49ers are also very loaded at RB.... so are other teams that may have to cut someone .....
            The consensus here in the Bay Area is Trey Sermon will be getting cut by the 49ers so no to him.

Comment

• Berserker76
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

I sure hope they give someone else a try to replace Rountree. If it's not Drake, then someone else. Good backs shouldn't take years to produce. Rountree showed nothing even when our Oline played decently. Maybe he's lighting it up on STs, haven't paid much attention to that. Same with K9, if he hasn't shown up by now he's not going to.

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
                I sure hope they give someone else a try to replace Rountree. If it's not Drake, then someone else. Good backs shouldn't take years to produce. Rountree showed nothing even when our Oline played decently. Maybe he's lighting it up on STs, haven't paid much attention to that.Same with K9, if he hasn't shown up by now he's not going to.
                K9 had one bad year in a new scheme while injured. As a rookie with Gus he led the Chargers in tackles.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

i would cut roundtree, he’s not playing well on STs and he sucks, he’s slow as hell and has bad instincts…plus his pass blocking has been bad…

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

K9 had one bad year in a new scheme while injured. As a rookie with Gus he led the Chargers in tackles.
                    Kenneth Murray could be the master key in making the playoffs this season. Let the guy work his way back into the system and IF he stays healthy this season he could turn the corner on being one of our star players, finally.

Comment

• electricgold
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

If we were not sold on Kelley and Roundtree we should of addressed this in the draft. TT and Staley are planning on Spiller being the #2, the same way they have been planning on Pip being the RT! Does Spiller look better than the raiders rookie RB?

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Young guys growing up. Along with a killer FA, that’s what the season ahead is gonna be about.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

I’m really rooting for K9 to come back strong and live up to his draft slot. He could be a difference maker.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X