• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geezbolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Sun Valley, ID
    • Send PM

I don't doubt that and you have some great X-C skiing around you there.

Comment

• Geezbolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Sun Valley, ID
      • Send PM

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post

Ah, good ol' Idaho. Where you get all four seasons. Sometimes all in the same day if it is spring.
      You got it!

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

I played Ice hockey for a long time and one of my teammates was from Montreal, his name was Pierre, he told me that when he was just a little kid his dad would turn the hose on in the winter and flood the back patio so they could ice skate all winter. Seems like that is just an awesome way to learn to skate when you are growing up.

Comment

• JOJAX85
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Irmo, SC
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          As I have mentioned before I moved out of SoCal to the suburbs of Nashville. I have been living in a rental house since Novembe while my house is being built. It will be ready a week from Wednesday, and we can't wait to move in! It is literally right across the street from the house my daughter bought so it will be fantastic to be so close.

One of the many appeals of this area was the lake boating life. I take delivery of my new boat on Tuesday that I will be docking it in a covered wet slip on Old Hickory Lake, which is about 5 miles from my house. Lots of fun will be happening this summer!
          My youngest just had visits to Middle Tennessee State in Murfreesboro and Austin Peay in Clarksville. He likes them both, but unfortunately, no offers yet.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            French Speaking Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I played Ice hockey for a long time and one of my teammates was from Montreal, his name was Pierre, he told me that when he was just a little kid his dad would turn the hose on in the winter and flood the back patio so they could ice skate all winter. Seems like that is just an awesome way to learn to skate when you are growing up.
            I learned to skate that way !
            Playing football on that surface is another thing !

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Formula 1 is the greatest shit besides football.....

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                You missed the 2 in that post. LOL.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

And so I’m off as life returns to normal. I’ve had a 2 year hiatus from my favorite hobby, traveling, now it’s time to get moving again.

Im sitting in San Diego airport drinking a Bloody Mary waiting for my flight to Fort Lauderdale. Tomorrow my wife and I board a 14 day cruise to Rome. Then we have a villa rented in Tuscany for 7 days where we are meeting my 4 brothers and 2 sister in laws. Then we have a 10 day cruise to Italy, Greece, Montenegro and Croatia. Then back to San Diego.

Life is good.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    And so I’m off as life returns to normal. I’ve had a 2 year hiatus from my favorite hobby, traveling, now it’s time to get moving again.

Im sitting in San Diego airport drinking a Bloody Mary waiting for my flight to Fort Lauderdale. Tomorrow my wife and I board a 14 day cruise to Rome. Then we have a villa rented in Tuscany for 7 days where we are meeting my 4 brothers and 2 sister in laws. Then we have a 10 day cruise to Italy, Greece, Montenegro and Croatia. Then back to San Diego.

Life is good.
                    Man, that sounds great. It's good to be able to travel again, isn't it? Have a great trip.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

We got our baseball programs back up and running and when I’m not running my business I’m coaching a lot of baseball and with my son on Varsity it’s pretty much daily. He leaves for U Nevada Reno August 12th I’m gonna be a mess for minute. Funny I’m coaching a District Attorney’s kid as well as the CA Attorney General’s kid I better not fuck up. Both are great kids and I got the AG’s kid bangin. The lockdowns fucked a lot of kids and we will be paying a heavy price for a long time IMO especially regarding grades and mental health. It’s was difficult at first but most of them are coming around but not all.

We won a championship with the 13s last year and when we were taking the photo with the trophies I made them take their masks off for the pic; there were at least three that I didn’t really know what they looked like.

And Fuck Denver

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                        Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Palm Springs
                        • I know nothing
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                        USAC Midgets are the best entertainment
                        in motorsports

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Life is good.
                          If you're anywhere near, I'd highly recommend a visit to Siena, Lucca, San Gimignano, Pisa. The finest gelato and endless Chianti.....have a great time brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X