Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2021
    • Send PM

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

D seems to have really played well Thursday. And I read Herbert was 10-12 throwing to Allen/MWill? That’s pretty sick!

Comment

• jox g
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Bolts! Stay humble but.......https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/202...nsive-rankings
        #1 Total Offense last year in NFL? Your Bolts are currently scrimmaging w/ them (granted no top 3 injured WR's due to injury right now.)
        #3 PASSING offense
        #9 RUSHING offense.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          For crying out loud...people on here already have the season tanked, Staley fired, and Payton hired...

Bolt the $#*& up, people...you are embarassing yourselves...
          I suppose expectations are going up and folks are past hungry for a title…if the chargers win a title in the next couple of years, it’s only going to get worse after that…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I suppose expectations are going up and folks are past hungry for a title…if the chargers win a title in the next couple of years, it’s only going to get worse after that…
            Folks here are just afraid to not be afraid, they are afraid to hope and are certainly afraid to believe. I don’t care how many times they’ve been knocked down, there’s no room for cowardice in this brigade. We are not going to win by cowering, quivering, quibbling and complaining.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Folks here are just afraid to not be afraid, they are afraid to hope and are certainly afraid to believe. I don’t care how many times they’ve been knocked down, there’s no room for cowardice in this brigade. We are not going to win by cowering, quivering, quibbling and complaining.
              Agreed! We’re also not gonna win unless we score more points than the other team.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

RT gets the most grief but RG was also a big factor. Staley and TT decided to get the best RG instead of reach for a RT.
                As I recall, our LG also gave up some sacks and tackles for loss. Pretty much a bad day for our OL, not just Storm.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Agreed! We’re also not gonna win unless we score more points than the other team.
                  True that!
                  We were 5th highest scoring offense last year even with the17 vs Dal, 6 @ Bal and 13 @ Den.
                  Clean that crap up, play solid defense and special teams, it'll be easier.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                    Day One...
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Brentwood, 94513
                    • Send PM

Week 1, whoever wins the RT, run at Crosby early. Pound him a few times. Then pound him some more. Pancake him, lay on him, do everything you can early to him. Hell, that’s ever week, if you really think about it.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                      Week 1, whoever wins the RT, run at Crosby early. Pound him a few times. Then pound him some more. Pancake him, lay on him, do everything you can early to him. Hell, that’s ever week, if you really think about it.
                      This is 100% spot on.
                      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I think charger fans have enough to contend with from having to drive two hours to see our team play, to watching our team play in mixed crowds of fans, to the media claiming we don’t exist, to dealing with raider fans calling us out everywhere we wear our gear here in Socal, etc,…just last week I had a group of young raider fans in their mid twenties try to start some mess with me at universal studios and I’m a grey bearded, mid fifties, overweight, bald, and glasses wearing dude in my mid fifties walking around with several young neices and nephews ages 10-16 wearing my old faded ass natrone means jersey. I’m not sure how it benefits any of us here to have one of our own people calling us cowards too…I think most charger fans have overpaid their dues over the years, not sure what you get outta calling out your own like this…the other day you called me an arm chair GM (I gladly accept the title BTW) and I erroneously thought we’re all here to post our opinions on team moves, lack of moves, whatever…I’ll stop posting here before I start calling out fellow charger fans or start labeling and taking shots at our own people…I’m only here to discuss other charger fan’s opinions and my own in regards to what the team is up to…I’ll gladly take shots at the guys who own or run the team, they chose to put themselves in the public eye and they are all making hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to own a team or coach a game, these are not people working on a cure for cancer or vaccine to save everyone from a virus, they’re in the entertainment industry, and I’ll especially call out those ‘professionals’ when I think (right or wrong) that their messing up, but I'm not going to do that with fellow charger fans, I’m perfectly fan simply disagreeing with others here or avoiding what they are saying if I find it distasteful, plus a lot of people drink and post too, I’ve been sober a long long time now but I can only imagine the type of nasty stuff I would’ve posted when I was still using drugs…
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I think charger fans have enough to contend with from having to drive two hours to see our team play, to watching our team play in mixed crowds of fans, to the media claiming we don’t exist, to dealing with raider fans calling us out everywhere we wear our gear here in Socal, etc,…just last week I had a group of young raider fans in their mid twenties try to start some mess with me at universal studios and I’m a grey bearded, mid fifties, overweight, bald, and glasses wearing dude in my mid fifties walking around with several young neices and nephews ages 10-16 wearing my old faded ass natrone means jersey. I’m not sure how it benefits any of us here to have one of our own people calling us cowards too…I think most charger fans have overpaid their dues over the years, not sure what you get outta calling out your own like this…the other day you called me an arm chair GM (I gladly accept the title BTW) and I erroneously thought we’re all here to post our opinions on team moves, lack of moves, whatever…I’ll stop posting here before I start calling out fellow charger fans or start labeling and taking shots at our own people…I’m only here to discuss other charger fan’s opinions and my own in regards to what the team is up to…I’ll gladly take shots at the guys who own or run the team, they chose to put themselves in the public eye and they are all making hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to own a team or coach a game, these are not people working on a cure for cancer or vaccine to save everyone from a virus, they’re in the entertainment industry, and I’ll especially call out those ‘professionals’ when I think (right or wrong) that their messing up, but I'm not going to do that with fellow charger fans, I’m perfectly fan simply disagreeing with others here or avoiding what they are saying if I find it distasteful, plus a lot of people drink and post too, I’ve been sober a long long time now but I can only imagine the type of nasty stuff I would’ve posted when I was still using drugs…
                          Natrone!

Comment

Working...
                          X