• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

They are a quality organization that has bounced back quickly. They may win that division with Geno Smith as their QB. If not him, whoever they get will step onto a stacked team. That's how it's done.
    The Seahawks had 5 2022 draft picks starting yesterday and playing well.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The Seahawks had 5 2022 draft picks starting yesterday and playing well.
      When your GM and coach are clicking...

We saw this ourselves for a few years with AJ Smith and Marty.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
        Who is calling the hurry-up plays? Fire them.
        Yep...and who is calling those epic fail trick plays? Fire him, too!

And who is calling an up the gut run for nada, when we're behind by two TD's? Fire him, too!

Oh yeah, that's right...it's Lombo...yep, figures...FIRE HIM!

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

The best news would be Dean is forced to sell the team and a rich, deep pockets dude buys them and wants to win.

Comment

• Floyal Rush
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2022
            • Send PM

Go to YouTube. Type in The Director:Chargers Football.
            Click on the video…A Chargers Coaching Crisis.
            Its 43 minutes long. Watch with an open mind. Come to your own conclusion. I thought it was very interesting. I know it’s only one guy’s opinion, but I think he makes some valid points.

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

I've followed the Director for awhile now.Hes usually cup half full and all ra ra but he has come down to reality now lol.Hes pissed like the rest of us paying attention.He wants Lamebo fired during the bye.

Comment

• Parcells
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Considering the expectations going into the season, this is shaping up to be the worst season I’ve experienced as a Chargers fan.

Comment

• Air Coryell
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Carlsbad, CA
                  • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                  • Send PM

Joe has been bad. But Staley has been horrible with the defense.

Comment

• jubei
                    Vagabond Ninja
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

I watched The Director yesterday and he IS usually very positive and upbeat but this video...he looked really beat. But both lameass and stalechips have been equally bad. O and D are horrific. I wouldnt lose any sleep if they decided, like the Lions did, to let lamebo go now. I dont know about his take on Renaldo Hill...would much rather have had Vic Fangio come in to be DC and assistant HC cuz stalechips has barely more clue than can't-hackett when it comes to being a HC. oh my how the mighty AFC West has fallen. But the Chiefs, the team lotsa pundits were saying wouldnt do well,...guess what...they're doing well and in the division lead as usual.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
                      I watched The Director yesterday and he IS usually very positive and upbeat but this video...he looked really beat. But both lameass and stalechips have been equally bad. O and D are horrific. I wouldnt lose any sleep if they decided, like the Lions did, to let lamebo go now. I dont know about his take on Renaldo Hill...would much rather have had Vic Fangio come in to be DC and assistant HC cuz stalechips has barely more clue than can't-hackett when it comes to being a HC. oh my how the mighty AFC West has fallen. But the Chiefs, the team lotsa pundits were saying wouldnt do well,...guess what...they're doing well and in the division lead as usual.
                      From Staley's presser yesterday his words were he was happy to have Lombardi as the OC. So if we want to get rid of Lombardi, we need to get rid of Staley unless he wants to keep his job.

But still all this talk about firing this guy, firing that guy,...the bottom line is we still have shitty owners and it will just be more of the same cheap hires if you let go of these guys.

Comment

• jubei
                        Vagabond Ninja
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        From Staley's presser yesterday his words were he was happy to have Lombardi as the OC. So if we want to get rid of Lombardi, we need to get rid of Staley unless he wants to keep his job.

But still I was talking about firing this gun firing that guy, bottom line is we still have shitty owners and it will just be more of the same cheap hires if you let go of these days.
                        yah...first in line of biz is to get rid of all these spanuses from any football operations and let REAL FOOTBALL people run the football side of things. spanuses just need to stay the fuck outa the way! THEN they can fire lamebardi along with his lameass hc.

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
                          The Chiefs are doing well despite some FA losses because they are well coached. This isn't a mystery.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X