• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Dude, seriously? Do u really think Belicheat would want to work for the Spani?
    Im not buying TT making $15M, personally. Has that ever been posted in a credible source? Not offended if i’m wrong.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Fishing is way better where he is. No chance whatsoever.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

So, tell me again about the rosy picture I'm supposed to be seeing? Better question: Do you REALLY think we're in a good position for the next 2-4 years? Or are we going to be mired in salary cap hell, with aging stars whose best years are behind them, trying to keep up with the Chiefs, Bengals, and Bills of the AFC.
        As long as we build around Herbert and find the right players, this Charger team could be right there with them. Staley is better than his naysayers give him credit for.

Comment

• WindsorUK
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Windsor, U.K.
          • Send PM

A bit out of the loop.....what's the latest on JC Jackson? Any hopes thar he is ready for camp?

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
            A bit out of the loop.....what's the latest on JC Jackson? Any hopes thar he is ready for camp?
            There have been a bunch of videos of him working out pretty hard. I have no idea how that will translate onto the football field, but he went from walking gingerly on a treadmill to really pushing it hard in the span of a month or so.

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

There have been a bunch of videos of him working out pretty hard. I have no idea how that will translate onto the football field, but he went from walking gingerly on a treadmill to really pushing it hard in the span of a month or so.
              Until I see JCJ cutting and planting on that shitty So-Fi surface... I'm temporarily joining the marauding gang of skeptics running rough-shod currently.

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm at 50/50. Total success / no luck at all / somewhere in-between. This could go a lot of ways and we'll have to wait & see.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                  He should be able to go full speed (what's left of it) by training camp 2024.

Comment

• AK47
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

One could dream!!!

Comment

• AK47
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Im not buying TT making $15M, personally. Has that ever been posted in a credible source? Not offended if i’m wrong.
                      Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Comment

• electricgold
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2020
                        • Send PM

Check out TT's draft history write up? How many of these players are still on our team?
                        Tom Telesco draft history

In 2013, Tom Telesco, General Manager of the Los Angeles Chargers, called his first NFL Draft. Telesco has made 51 draft choices since then. Telesco has perhaps had the most success in the fourth round.

Since 2016, Telesco has selected numerous good fourth-round players, including Joshua Kelly, Dru Tranquill, Kyzir White, Rayshawn Jenkins, and Joshua Perry. The third round was Telesco’s least successful.

Wide Receiver Keenan Allen is the lone standout among Trey Pipkins, Justin Jones, Dan Feeney, Max Tuerk, Craig Mager, and Chris Watt.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Until I see JCJ cutting and planting on that shitty So-Fi surface... I'm temporarily joining the marauding gang of skeptics running rough-shod currently.
                          Marauding? Marauding? Is that what we're doing?

Nice to see you switch sides (temporarily of course) , and just for THIS issue, but I'll take it. Join the Marauders and see the world!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X