Clear All
  • La Costa Boy
    Pretty much retired......
    • Sep 2018
    • JoJa
    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Agree that Bolts are better with MG3, BUT...they can still get by with the three-headed beast of Jackson, Detrez and Ekkie, maybe Cox, especially if our run-blocking improves...AND...the Bolts need to save up to re-sign Boss, or our pass rush suffers immensely...in other words, losing Bosa would hurt more than losing Gordie...
    Yup.....that right there.

Plus his timing pisses me off. Right before camp is the cowards way to play it. If you are SO valuable in your own humble opinion, then why all of the double talk, "we'll see" BS earlier in the season? Draw your line and stand your ground. Don't wait like this as you are not playing fair with an organization that has treated you fairly. Fire your agent MG, he is gonna give you a bad rep.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Trade him. I have no interest in paying a commodity position premium dollars.

Comment

• OhioBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
        Three potential trade partners (Tampa, Miami, Houston). https://nflspinzone.com/2019/07/11/m...-destinations/

This guy wants the Packers to trade for Gordon, bring him back to Wisconsin. https://nflmocks.com/2019/07/11/gree...melvin-gordon/

Another plug for Gordon to Tampa. https://thepewterplank.com/2019/07/1...ome-tampa-bay/
        If it came down to these teams I like in this order

1. Green Bay trade get Arron Jones & 2nd round
        2. Miami and get a 2nd round & 5th pick
        3. Tampa and get a 2nd round & 5th pick, I have Miami picks being more valuable they will be early round picks, becuase I think they will have a worse record than Tampa Bay

Comment

• Silversurfer
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Los Angeles
          • Send PM

This could be a chance beef up our O-line in a trade. Then J.J can really tote the rock.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

That's how I see it and I like JJ and Ekeler.
            Day after we are declared to have top tier triplets...
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
              I sense the ghost of John Jefferson, Fred Dean and now possibly Melvin Gordon?
              MGIII is not in JJ or Dean's league.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

My brother sent me a text this morning but i didnt get a chance to post it. I guess this is between his best friend Dave Ring and his son Jenson who was at the Espys. Jenson is friends with Gordons agent. This whole discussion and rumor started there. Between Jenson and Gordons agent.

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.29.44 AM.png

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  My brother sent me a text this morning but i didnt get a chance to post it. I guess this is between his best friend Dave Ring and his son Jenson who was at the Espys. Jenson is friends with Gordons agent. This whole discussion and rumor started there. Between Jenson and Gordons agent.

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.29.44 AM.png
                  Interesting...I don't like it when players or agents go around dissing a team publicly or texting, in other words, pulling a "Weddle," if there are negotiations going on.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Yup.....that right there.

Plus his timing pisses me off. Right before camp is the cowards way to play it. If you are SO valuable in your own humble opinion, then why all of the double talk, "we'll see" BS earlier in the season? Draw your line and stand your ground. Don't wait like this as you are not playing fair with an organization that has treated you fairly. Fire your agent MG, he is gonna give you a bad rep.
                    Yep, this timing thing also ticks me off. MG3 should have just played his final year and shut up. Also, the timing is awful for Gordon...right when the Bolts have their strongest team in years, and he chooses to hold out, which everyone knows causes bad feelings, along with possible locker room cancer...bad all around...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Day after we are declared to have top tier triplets...
                      Well, now it looks like Gordie is going to be an orphan on a losing team...be careful what you wish for...

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Im not sold on JJ. I was hoping to see more of him complimenting Gordon this year. So if we dont have Gordon and we struggle in the run game i will not be shocked. The Ryan Mathews years were brutal. We couldnt get a guy like Gordon fast enough. Fuck id trade him to the Jags for Fournette at this point. lol

I was really hoping to have Gordon this year and use a pick next year on a RB.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Interesting...I don't like it when players or agents go around dissing a team publicly or texting, in other words, pulling a "Weddle," if there are negotiations going on.
                          I dont see a diss in the text. I havnt read all the news releases about this though. Ive had a busy morning. Are Gordon and his agent dissing the Chargers?

Comment

Working...
                          X