• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

They got a third and next years 6th. It was 1st for Rosen a 3rd and next years 6th
    Thanks - I glanced at it and misread it. That is obviously a much better deal.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Whether you like Rosen or not, or whether you think the Chargers may be interested in him...regardless, some of these deals floating around are ridiculous. If the Cards are shopping Rosen, they are taking Murray...and that means they have to move Rosen...I don't see those two on the same squad next year. So...if they gotta move Rosen, it's a buyers market. Forget about first round picks, or even swaps...the Cards will be lucky to get a second, and may have to settle for a third this year, and maybe a third or fourth next year. Bottom line, any interested team has all the leverage....the Cards will be selling at a loss, and moving on.
      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by The Franchise View Post

I promise you that Kliff Kingsbury didn't come into the job interview saying he can't work with the team's top 10 overall "franchise QB" that the owner just spent millions on and demands that he gets his own guy. Didn't happen.

Kingsbury came in and said he can work with him and develop him if he's the guy. If Kingsbury said anything even slightly less than that, he'd still be at his college coaching gig.
        I promise you there is no way to know what he did or didn't say. What we do know he said is that he would draft kyler Murray with the number one pick.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Even worse, it's a no for me
          second that, and.... the cbssports mock draft is pretty much zero indication of anything, and....

don't like Rosen's intangibles in LA/on this squad.
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Here's whats going to happen. We will draft the NC State kid Finley. Rivers being an alumn of the school will groom him. Become the QB coach when he retires and then the OC. Making sure the younger NC State alum has a successful NFL career. lol

Somewhat joking.

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              Here's whats going to happen. We will draft the NC State kid Finley. Rivers being an alumn of the school will groom him. Become the QB coach when he retires and then the OC. Making sure the younger NC State alum has a successful NFL career. lol

Somewhat joking.
              Wouldn't hate it

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

second that, and.... the cbssports mock draft is pretty much zero indication of anything, and....

don't like Rosen's intangibles in LA/on this squad.
                It means that there is some truth to the rumors and that football people who do this sort of thing for a living think it makes sense. It's more than nothing and a long way from a sure thing. its definitely something.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

It means that there is some truth to the rumors and that football people who do this sort of thing for a living think it makes sense. It's more than nothing and a long way from a sure thing. its definitely something.
                  do agree on the likelihood that the Chargers have indeed offered their second in exchange for Rosen.... (not fond of that deal).

albeit don't think the pundits mention of a Chargers swap for Rosen has any bearing on where the Chargers are at w/things, other than to add speculation as to the merits of the possibility ??

and yes again, it might make sense (to someone, and obviously someone named team Tommy John), and.... would be something else (than I would wish for, @least speaking for myself).
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Maybe we should trade some picks this year for picks next year and aim for Tua
                    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Whether you like Rosen or not, or whether you think the Chargers may be interested in him...regardless, some of these deals floating around are ridiculous. If the Cards are shopping Rosen, they are taking Murray...and that means they have to move Rosen...I don't see those two on the same squad next year. So...if they gotta move Rosen, it's a buyers market. Forget about first round picks, or even swaps...the Cards will be lucky to get a second, and may have to settle for a third this year, and maybe a third or fourth next year. Bottom line, any interested team has all the leverage....the Cards will be selling at a loss, and moving on.
                      Generally I agree but if there is any sort of bidding it can drive the price up. I hope it's not a 1st unless it's our first for their second and Rosen.

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        Maybe we should trade some picks this year for picks next year and aim for Tua
                        I prefer this Mountain helmet
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Budsman; 03-29-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

So want.

Comment

Working...
                          X