• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Bills whimpered into holes like prairie dogs in the Div game. Talk about choke job - they should have just stood on the sidelines and filmed Bengals running sprints to the end zone. Bills were SB favorites this year, and last too if I recall? Laughingstocks?

This forum watched their beloved Charger team go to the WC round and fall flat, and they now think LAC is the worst team in the league and unrivaled bozos. Perspective is not a hallmark of this TPB crowd - myopia blinds too many here. There are two much worse teams just in the AFCW, never mind the Texans, Browns, Commanders etc etc of the NFL world. Lol
    Myopia…or reality. Hmmm, how many rings is that we have? Can’t even remember the last time we won the division. And what about actually winning a playoff game instead of just showing up for one?

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

The NFC championship game is being played by second tier QBs. I don't think he's worth even the $121 guarantee...let him walk....
      Fascinating take. I wonder how good Hurts would be in Herbert's position versus the Eagles with the league's best O Line and a top group of receivers and backs.
      Speaks to what a great job Roseman, Lynch and the coaches have done.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Oklahoma
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        Bill Callahan, Browns OL coach turned down an interview for Jets OC job. He was also being considered for other OC jobs. Said he wants to be part of what the Browns are building. Go figure.

Oh and Stefanski is on the hot seat and is one of the lowest paid HC in the NFL, making less than Staley. And Stefanski fired his DC and hired JIm Schwartz. Joe Woods was the Joe Lombardi of defense last season.

Browns mirror Chargers in a lot of ways

TG
        Even more interesting if you go back to the 80s and study the Brownies under Marty.
        No coach has been fucked over more by his players. Should have at least 1 SB appearance in each of Clev, KC, and SD

Comment

• Heatmiser
          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Yes, you are right! Like what Marlon McCree did to him in San Diego, Ernest Byner did to him in Clevburg
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            Yes, you are right! Like what Marlon McCree did to him in San Diego, Ernest Byner did to him in Clevburg
            That Byner fumble might be the second worst play ever, behind the Wilson throwing the game ending interception in the Super Bowl. But the McCree (for obvious reasons) is more painful to me as a Charger fan. What pisses me off even more about it is that says that even today he'd do the same thing again instead of going to the ground after the pick!

Comment

• C’monchargers
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

Fascinating take. I wonder how good Hurts would be in Herbert's position versus the Eagles with the league's best O Line and a top group of receivers and backs.
              Speaks to what a great job Roseman, Lynch and the coaches have done.
              What kind of answer did you get after you “wonder”?

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Myopia…or reality. Hmmm, how many rings is that we have? Can’t even remember the last time we won the division. And what about actually winning a playoff game instead of just showing up for one?
                Winning more games than last year = Good.
                Not winning SB = Normal
                31 of 32 NFL reams will be looking forward to next year.
                There are no 2nd place winners.
                History is unchangeable.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                  Let's do this!
                  • Aug 2022
                  • Raleigh N. Carolina
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

That Byner fumble might be the second worst play ever, behind the Wilson throwing the game ending interception in the Super Bowl. But the McCree (for obvious reasons) is more painful to me as a Charger fan. What pisses me off even more about it is that says that even today he'd do the same thing again instead of going to the ground after the pick!
                  Yeah fuck that guy

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Winning more games than last year = Good.
                    Not winning SB = Normal
                    31 of 32 NFL reams will be looking forward to next year.
                    There are no 2nd place winners.
                    History is unchangeable.
                    Doesn’t take much I guess for those rosy glasses to come out lol.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

The Bills loss was bad but in no way Historically bad.Jus sayin...
                      They got pounded under a 17 pt crushing blowout loss. History shmistory, wgaf and even decides what that is. They were pegged as the best team in the league most of the season and they laid a stinky flaccid egg on their home field against a team with most of their OL out for injury. They got bent over and bitchslapped by backups in their own house in the biggest game of the year.

we lost by 1 pt to a team that was within one score of beating the Chiefs. If all you saw was the final score and didn’t know about the initial 24 pts, which loss looks worse? Sean McDermott is obviously a horrible failure of a coach who got so outclassed ad abused he should be fired.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

How many rings do the Bills have? Start counting now, I’ll wait.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

What kind of answer did you get after you “wonder”?
                          At the risk of being a homer, I think Herbie is better and a top 5 QB next year even if the stats don't show it

Comment

Working...
                          X