• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    All you guys that suddenly think Tyrod is the answer - are you the same guys that thought Cleo Lemon was "it"?
    I still think Cleo is "it" Hell the Chargers should call him, I am sure we can get him for less than $5 mil. Like many posters here said it is all on Rivers. He is gone now so we should be in the SB right?

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

I’m not enamored with any of the QB’s in this year’s draft. Burrow was lights out this year but before he was just a guy. Does he revert back to the mean? Tua comes with some injury risk, Haven’t seem enough of Herbert, Eason couldn’t beat out Fromm and Fromm is a good but not great QB. I honestly think Fromm will have the longest and most consistent career. It will not be a Rivers level of career though. Your mileage may vary

I think next year will be interesting with Lawrence and Fields. I think Jamie Newman will open some eyes at UGA.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Stick was handing out lollipops the last two PS games. he got roundly outplayed by Cardale. Decisively and thoroughly. He’ll be on the roster next TC as the 3rd string QB again and I’ll see if anything has changed. But he didnt show me enough to believe he’s an NFL QB last PS, i would never go into camp betting on that kid unless my plan was Tank for Trevor.
        The other factor to consider is how Easton learned, studied/absorbed the playbook, prepared, practiced, corrected deficiencies, improved weaknesses & strengths, and how the coaching staff/organization think of his ability to perform & to lead the team to a championship. They certainly seemed exceptionally impressed with his intangibles, mental makeup, character, and his on field play.
        Is Stick our future leader at QB? No idea. I have big questions about his arm strength but that is it.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I still think Cleo is "it" Hell the Chargers should call him, I am sure we can get him for less than $5 mil. Like many posters here said it is all on Rivers. He is gone now so we should be in the SB right?
          Here we go again with this dribble
          others might give you the pass for spewing this crap assumption but I refuse.
          shoot me the link to even a single post where this is implied or said and I’ll join you in shooting this down.
          quite literally NO ONE has said this.
          ever.
          Jay Cutler would never say this!
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

shoot me the link to even a single post where this is implied or said and I’ll join you in shooting this down.
            ever.
            Oh yes, in the beginning of the season people here were up in arms over the O line, then it switched to Rivers and some here were saying our line was not that bad and then after the season it switched to the o line as well. So the posts are out there. If you are so upset about it I would guess you were one of them. I am not going to go back over months of posts just for you. The posters know who they are.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Oh yes, in the beginning of the season people here were up in arms over the O line, then it switched to Rivers and some here were saying our line was not that bad and then after the season it switched to the o line as well. So the posts are out there. If you are so upset about it I would guess you were one of them. I am not going to go back over months of posts just for you. The posters know who they are.
              And again, a convenient path to take.
              look, it’s apparent to me (now) that you’re not actually engaging with what people are saying and are simply generalizing any criticism of rivers (fair or not) as an over-simplified, idiotic stance of “Rivers is all to blame”

I can probably go into reasons why you’re doing this but I’d rather not get lectured by your bodyguard Lonebolt again.

I’m admittedly a slow learner. Most here have learned to ignore your oversimplifications, probably because you’ve earned some sort of status for being a Charger fans since Fouts or something, But I find them outrageous.
              but I get it now, I never got to know my grandfathers but I imagine it’s a lot like this.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

And again, a convenient path to take.
                look, it’s apparent to me (now) that you’re not actually engaging with what people are saying and are simply generalizing any criticism of rivers (fair or not) as an over-simplified, idiotic stance of “Rivers is all to blame”

I can probably go into reasons why you’re doing this but I’d rather not get lectured by your bodyguard Lonebolt again.

I’m admittedly a slow learner. Most here have learned to ignore your oversimplifications, probably because you’ve earned some sort of status for being a Charger fans since Fouts or something, But I find them outrageous.
                but I get it now, I never got to know my grandfathers but I imagine it’s a lot like this.
                LOL, you need a safe space or something. Can I offer you a Lego to play with? Or perhaps a Crayons to color with?

I just point out the Barbara Streisand when I see it. Many here (I am not going to type out their names) believe that things will magically get better when Rivers leaves. I understand the arguments to move on and I agree with some of them as I do with a lot of the arguments made to keep Rivers around. But when people started posting about how our O line is really not that bad and its Rivers fault I just had to call Barbara Streisand on that. You got your wish, Rivers is gone now we will see if it magically makes the team better.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Jeez, if all Stick needs is some arm strength can’t he get some of whatever Brees takes, lol?

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                    Jeez, if all Stick needs is some arm strength can’t he get some of whatever Brees takes, lol?
                    Right?
                    In all seriousness, arm strength can be improved.
                    muscles can get stronger and mechanics can always improve.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

ever.
                      What’s implied is often louder than what’s said.

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

ever.
                        95AC0859-3D0D-495B-86DD-CC17F538BFD0.gif

Comment

• PR#1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

ever.
                          We repeatedly read on this board that Rivers has not won the division in 10 years.

Not the team or the coaching, just Rivers.

The poster that says this is saying Rivers is solely to blame for us not winning the division for 10 years.

Do you not see these posts ?

Comment

Working...
                          X