Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a pretty good analytics article on JH10's potential... imaging a Tom Brady processor in a Ben Roethlisberger body, with a laser canon arm.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/1...021-browns-win

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      This is a pretty good analytics article on JH10's potential... imaging a Tom Brady processor in a Ben Roethlisberger body, with a laser canon arm.

That's not human! That is NOT human! lol

Comment

• Tom Brady, btw, has 15 TD passes and two INT's so far this season. He's 44 years of age! I mean fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoltBacker View Post
          The Powder Blues is the most pessimistic downer Chargers group. Can't believe the negativity. Look forward to coming back to this thread in two years.
          BoltBacker, where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
            Tom Brady, btw, has 15 TD passes and two INT's so far this season. He's 44 years of age! I mean fuck.
            GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post

This was like the 51st post in this thread, maybe it was sarcasm but it was overwhelmingly positive post in the thread about this pick
              Haha! There was a lot of negativity hurled at Herbert on draft day, and I was just pushing back against it. I really had no idea. I think in a previous post I had said I preferred Tua but I'm happy with Herbert. So I didn't really know anything. But I was put off by the number of comments putting Herbert down, before he ever suited up in a Chargers' uniform and just wanted to push back against that.

Comment

• I actually just went back and read the first six pages of this thread. Some brutal stuff, including what I wrote. Man, I can’t believe this kid is this good this soon and he’s a Charger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                  I actually just went back and read the first six pages of this thread. Some brutal stuff, including what I wrote. Man, I can’t believe this kid is this good this soon and he’s a Charger.
                  Yeah mine is pretty bad and crow has been a steady part of my diet since his first start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velo View Post

Haha! There was a lot of negativity hurled at Herbert on draft day, and I was just pushing back against it. I really had no idea. I think in a previous post I had said I preferred Tua but I'm happy with Herbert. So I didn't really know anything. But I was put off by the number of comments putting Herbert down, before he ever suited up in a Chargers' uniform and just wanted to push back against that.
                    Aw, I thought it was prophecy you had recieved. the way things are looking at the moment maybe you are a prophet.......
                    Loyal to the Soil salties ex fans were factually more on the fair weather side than those who still Bolt Up.

Spent time at thenflforum and chargersfans.net before this place was established.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                      This is a pretty good analytics article on JH10's potential... imaging a Tom Brady processor in a Ben Roethlisberger body, with a laser canon arm.

Enjoyable read with great information.
                      Mike Tannenbaum had a very accurate scouting report on JH10.
                      Beck helped with his only minor issue in his footwork and the legend was born.
                      JH10, now with Staley leading the TEAM, gives us a chance at multiple championships over next 10 - 15 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                        When Dan Marino unleashed his second season on the league, he was a monster. Two years later, it was Marino and the Dolphins, the ONLY team to beat the '85 Bears.

Justin Herbert is producing Marino second season-type numbers, and surpassing them. This is the best time to be a Charger fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Enjoyable read with great information.
                          Mike Tannenbaum had a very accurate scouting report on JH10.
                          Beck helped with his only minor issue in his footwork and the legend was born.
                          JH10, now with Staley leading the TEAM, gives us a chance at multiple championships over next 10 - 15 years.
                          Amazing how quick Herbert picks things up.

Comment

Working...
                          X