Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post
    Seen it all before.
    As a Charger fan, I can’t say I have ever seen a HC like Staley. Maybe Coryell? We will see if he keeps it up but this team seems different.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

As a Charger fan, I can’t say I have ever seen a HC like Staley. Maybe Coryell? We will see if he keeps it up but this team seems different.
      I love coach Coryell, but Staley is different - much better if you ask me. Coryell didn't have much interest in the defensive side of the ball, he was an offensive guru. He turned the defense over to his assistants. Staley's fingerprints are all over the offense, defense and special teams. A more "complete" coach, if you will.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Im going to assume Miami doesnt watch our games because it pisses them off watching Herbert :nod::woot:
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          Im going to assume Miami doesnt watch our games because it pisses them off watching Herbert :nod::woot:
          Attention NFL execs: If you want ratings to swing back up you need to promote a fresh new talented role model for kids QB headliner from your arguably 2nd largest TV market. Send the memo to refs ASAP to stop BS penalties on the Chargers so we can win the damn SB this year. The entire US outside of Florida says thank you.

Comment

• Nunc Coepi
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2020
            • Send PM

RK47 brings up the X Factor that will be critical to Herbert's success as a Charger. The NFL needs to approve and promote him. If that happens, the referees will do so also. Bullshit penalties will stop, and the Chargers will be able to win crucial games against NFL Establishment teams--- like the Steelers. Until the NFL is willing to let the Chargers play on an equal field with other teams, the Super Bowl is out of reach. There will be more replays of what happened in the game against the Cowboys.

Beating the Raiders is one thing. The refs won't generally intervene in a game on behalf of the Silver and Black. But the team will always have a hard time competing with the NFL favorites until it also becomes one of the flavors of the month

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Nunc Coepi View Post
              RK47 brings up the X Factor that will be critical to Herbert's success as a Charger. The NFL needs to approve and promote him. If that happens, the referees will do so also. Bullshit penalties will stop, and the Chargers will be able to win crucial games against NFL Establishment teams--- like the Steelers. Until the NFL is willing to let the Chargers play on an equal field with other teams, the Super Bowl is out of reach. There will be more replays of what happened in the game against the Cowboys.

Beating the Raiders is one thing. The refs won't generally intervene in a game on behalf of the Silver and Black. But the team will always have a hard time competing with the NFL favorites until it also becomes one of the flavors of the month
              It’s already started happening. But it’s an incremental process. Stay tuned.
              Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Utah
                • Midnight Toker
                • Send PM

I think that all the time. One of my good friends is a Dolphin fan. He is so pissed. Herbert has been great from day one. He just feels like a 10 year vet out there. Making reads, adjusting the calls, poised in the pocket. Looking off defenders. Progressing through reads exceptionally fast. The man crush is real for a 23 year old phenom. Proudly.

He is the franchise. My man cave is getting a slow makeover with #10 all over the place.... :nod::rasta::Cheers1:

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

PFT pundit Mike Florio said today in a video with Chris Simms that one his closest friends who is a Dolphins fan told him he could not bring himself to watch the game.

Comment

• Craig440
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I love coach Coryell, but Staley is different - much better if you ask me. Coryell didn't have much interest in the defensive side of the ball, he was an offensive guru. He turned the defense over to his assistants. Staley's fingerprints are all over the offense, defense and special teams. A more "complete" coach, if you will.
                    I agree. I love watching Coach Staley. I watched his locker room talk yesterday and I kind of wish he would have praised the defense a little more. Other than that it was great. The defense in the first half killed it.

Comment

• jubei
                      Vagabond Ninja
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

man I was so disappointed in how Justin flat out missed some pretty open WRs last night. Mike Williams had a for sure TD.PSSSHHH time to trade for Tua!

Comment

• AK47
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

I think that all the time. One of my good friends is a Dolphin fan. He is so pissed. Herbert has been great from day one. He just feels like a 10 year vet out there. Making reads, adjusting the calls, poised in the pocket. Looking off defenders. Progressing through reads exceptionally fast. The man crush is real for a 23 year old phenom. Proudly.

He is the franchise. My man cave is getting a slow makeover with #10 all over the place.... :nod::rasta::Cheers1:
                        I noticed in Arizona they're selling Powder Blue Justin Herbert jerseys at the local Wal-Marts.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Likewise. 10 - 33 - 97 - 13 - 44 are getting more of my wife’s money. Lol
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X