Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

You didnt read my reply that i too am a lefty? Surely i do

Do u remember shopping for baseball mitts as a kid. That was bullshit. Try and get a LH 1B mitt for little league …
    I am left handed but throw, bat and kick with the right side of my body. My right handed brother who is 8 years older than me taught me sports so I always emulated what he did. I also play guitar left handed - just like him. But I write, eat and use my left hand for anything requiring fine motor skills.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Do u remember shopping for baseball mitts as a kid. That was bullshit. Try and get a LH 1B mitt for little league …
      I had one....still do. I didnt have a problem finding Lefty gloves. I still have my 1976 ish Wilson A2000 glove as well. Hec we even had a left handed catchers mitt lol.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I am left handed but throw, bat and kick with the right side of my body. My right handed brother who is 8 years older than me taught me sports so I always emulated what he did. I also play guitar left handed - just like him. But I write, eat and use my left hand for anything requiring fine motor skills.
        I write lefty, throw lefty, brush my teeth lefty...most everything else i do right handed. Eat, use tools, play guitar, use my phone, snap my fingers,....and some others.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

You mean you play guitar right handed? I learned to play guitar right handed too.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

You mean you play guitar right handed? I learned to play guitar right handed too.
            Sorry, yes I meant right handed. And it's nice not having to pick from the tiny subset of left handed guitars!

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

So that’s now 4 left handed people???? Smashing the odds

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Sorry, yes I meant right handed. And it's nice not having to pick from the tiny subset of left handed guitars!
                Could always do what Hendrix did

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

So that’s now 4 left handed people???? Smashing the odds
                  I think we need a poll.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Yes, and you go somewhere and someone has a guitar, you wouldn’t be able to play it. Thats why I just learned right handed. Never learned that well, didn’t focus on it - i play keyboards “professionally” (Pro as in i do receive modest stipends when I play live, but its a bit of a laugh as itts not much more than my bar tab and gas).

Definition of a Musician: Someone who puts $5000 of musical gear in a $500 car to play a $50 gig.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

You fellow lefties should get over here to the sunny optimistic side of this forum. snarky condescending disapproval (of players, coaches…) is for the spoiled righties who spent their whole life with everything made easy for them. Of course they are never satisfied, everything has always been given to them .

We’re the fighters, we don’t ever give up, we always overcome - now cmon, lets make this the YEAR OF THE FLIP

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                        Moderate Skeptic
                        • May 2022
                        • Send PM

Try finding a left handed catchers mitt . . . . . . . . . or catching varsity pitching with a 1st basemen's mitt (ouch) . . . . .

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

You are seriously screwed up . . . . . . . . . Probably why you're a Charger fan . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X