• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I guess you haven't read much of the garbage in this thread, but It was a joke, mocking this post below.

That was among his light outbursts in this thread. The rest were even more ridiculous replies I won't even bother rehashing.
    Thank you for subscribing to my channel. Click here for more great insights and offers ,.
    Click Youtube GIF by Houndstooth Media Group
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Herbie is still waiting for his 1rst playoff victory on teams more stacked then what Rivers had his last decade here.
      We had a more stacked paper roster last year. '20-'21 nope. We didn't have a more stacked healthy roster on the field, including Herbert.

Comment

• SuperCharged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Utah
        • Midnight Toker
        • Send PM

Man Herbert better top 5 on this list after this season.

Was anyone better at throwing downfield than the Seahawks' Geno Smith in 2022? Nick Shook uses Next Gen Stats to identify the top 10 deep passers from last season.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
          Man Herbert better top 5 on this list after this season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/next-gen-st...vailoa-excel-a
          I guess we'll see with Herbert being healthy and what Moore has in his playbook. Along with the team chemistry and how the offense gels.

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Can Herbert avoid having every other pass batted down this year?

Comment

• SuperCharged
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Utah
              • Midnight Toker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
              I blame it on the rib injury. If you watch his throwing motion, it's quite high (pre injury). But after the injury his arm angle dropped significantly. I mean it was really noticeable to me.
              Last edited by SuperCharged; 06-02-2023, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
                Herbie was 3rd in the entire league in pass completion %. With cracked ribs and then add in a busted shoulder. I don’t mind tough honest conversations about players and coaches but dont you guys get tired of making up lies about our players so you can then dishonestly criticize them?

Derwin, the pro bowl player, can’t make a tackle or cover a receiver, Herbie, the ultra elite QB that surpassed all QBS in the history of sport in his first 3 years of play, can’t throw a pass past the DL … good grief. You guys are their most avid fans? Really?

With friends like that … … eh?

image.png

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Herbie was 3rd in the entire league in pass completion %. With cracked ribs and then add in a busted shoulder. I don’t mind tough honest conversations about players and coaches but dont you guys get tired of making up lies about our players so you can then dishonestly criticize them?

Derwin, the pro bowl player, can’t make a tackle or cover a receiver, Herbie, the ultra elite QB that surpassed all QBS in the history of sport in his first 3 years of play, can’t throw a pass past the DL … good grief. You guys are their most avid fans? Really?

With friends like that … … eh?

image.png
                  Yeah . . . . . .but look at the average yards / completion . . . . . . . . . . complete fail !

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post
                    Yeah . . . . . .but look at the average yards / completion . . . . . . . . . . complete fail !
                    Complete fail? Cmon now, don’t be confusing the kids. I know your tongue in cheek but the kids look up to you and some actually believe that. Wasn’t he second in total yards?

Blame the OC and his inability to design a rush offense plus lack of creativity in pass plays, blame the missing receivers, blame the decimated OL, give credit for the great accomplishments with cracked ribs and torn shoulder. Complete fail? I say not, and I say it strongly.

Herbie IS the golden god, our ticket to a lovely tomorrow. Do not doubt, all you kids out there. Do not despair, 2023 will be the best Herbie ever. And thats saying something, considering his first 3 years surpassed every other QB that ever lived. Every QB that ever lived - does that not sink in, kids?

Stats get fuzzy and hard to relate to, like the National Debt. I know. But the very best ever just has to be very good. Cmon kids, I know that new math is hard but this is simple addition.

I feel it for you - It’s the dog days of nothing between draft and camps, worries and fears set it. Doubters and questions multiply and start to echo back and forth from the walls. I say liberate yourselves from fear, release your worries. Erase your doubts - Herbie will be here for you. I promise.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                      Moderate Skeptic
                      • May 2022
                      • Send PM

Complete fail? Cmon now, don’t be confusing the kids. I know your tongue in cheek but the kids look up to you and some actually believe that. Wasn’t he second in total yards?

Blame the OC and his inability to design a rush offense plus lack of creativity in pass plays, blame the missing receivers, blame the decimated OL, give credit for the great accomplishments with cracked ribs and torn shoulder. Complete fail? I say not, and I say it strongly.

Herbie IS the golden god, our ticket to a lovely tomorrow. Do not doubt, all you kids out there. Do not despair, 2023 will be the best Herbie ever. And thats saying something, considering his first 3 years surpassed every other QB that ever lived. Every QB that ever lived - does that not sink in, kids?

Stats get fuzzy and hard to relate to, like the National Debt. I know. But the very best ever just has to be very good. Cmon kids, I know that new math is hard but this is simple addition.

I feel it for you - It’s the dog days of nothing between draft and camps, worries and fears set it. Doubters and questions multiply and start to echo back and forth from the walls. I say liberate yourselves from fear, release your worries. Erase your doubts - Herbie will be here for you. I promise.

They'll get over it . . . . . . . .

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

They'll get over it . . . . . . . .
                        It’s gonna be hard. You’re an icon.

So, and I’ll try to be delicate … Lefty … are you a southpaw or a commie? Asking for the kids … not judging

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

It’s gonna be hard. You’re an icon.

So, and I’ll try to be delicate … Lefty … are you a southpaw or a commie? Asking for the kids … not judging
                          C'mon man - do I SOUND like a liberal? No need to go insulting me . . . . . . . and I am left handed - that's why I think independently . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                          X