First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Grim Bolt
    Long time San Diego Charger fan returning to the fold. It's been a long 4 years in the wilderness, trying out different teams, being upset about the move... but none of it really felt right. I was missing the relationships and nostalgia of wearing the Bolt again. So much of my personal life has revolved around connections to the team and I missed those connections. So, I'm back. Still not entirely happy, but at least it's comfortable and familiar.

I was a long-time poster on the old Chargers Message Board. I went under the name Good Days Last2 or some variation thereof (it's been years since I posted!) and had a blast with the old JNCP gang and went by the name of "Cuz" or "Couz" depending on how you felt, haha. I also started up a Twitter account: @Grimmbolt if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, excited to get to know this new roster and to get to know you guys some more. #BoltUp
    Good to have you back. Welcome to the Blues brother.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Originally posted by Grim Bolt
    Long time San Diego Charger fan returning to the fold. It's been a long 4 years in the wilderness, trying out different teams, being upset about the move... but none of it really felt right. I was missing the relationships and nostalgia of wearing the Bolt again. So much of my personal life has revolved around connections to the team and I missed those connections. So, I'm back. Still not entirely happy, but at least it's comfortable and familiar.

I was a long-time poster on the old Chargers Message Board. I went under the name Good Days Last2 or some variation thereof (it's been years since I posted!) and had a blast with the old JNCP gang and went by the name of "Cuz" or "Couz" depending on how you felt, haha. I also started up a Twitter account: @Grimmbolt if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, excited to get to know this new roster and to get to know you guys some more. #BoltUp
    Welcome back

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by LeicesterBolt View Post
    Hey all. Chargers fan based in Leicester, UK. Became interested in football after seeing Chargers vs Titans at Wembley back in 2018. Post-game I read up on the Chargers history and knew it was the team for me. I’ve browsed the forum, but thought now is the time to register. Thanks all — Bolt Up! ⚡️
    Welcome mate. My family has its roots in Lincolnshire and Hull areas. London as well. Fleet is a pretty common name out there.

Good to have you.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
    Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.
    Welcome to the Blues. BOLT UP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Hey all. Chargers fan based in Leicester, UK. Became interested in football after seeing Chargers vs Titans at Wembley back in 2018. Post-game I read up on the Chargers history and knew it was the team for me. I’ve browsed the forum, but thought now is the time to register. Thanks all — Bolt Up! ⚡️
    Welcome to TPB our British brethren.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    And if you want to watch the games live, try TOPSTREAMS.TV

It has few if any pop up ads or difficult log in issues.

Leave a comment:

• LeicesterBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post

Awesome, welcome to the board and the Bolt fam. 2018 was a good year but lets hope this 2021 is even better!

That was the game that came down to the last play on the two point conversion that we stopped to win right?
    Yep, that’s the one. Won it 20-19. I didn’t realise at the time that the Chargers tend to makes things dangerous for your health in the late stages of games! I guess I was served fair warning! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome! Feel free to ask questions about history, we have very long time fans here, going back into the 60's, as well as newer fans.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Awesome, welcome to the board and the Bolt fam. 2018 was a good year but lets hope this 2021 is even better!

That was the game that came down to the last play on the two point conversion that we stopped to win right?

Leave a comment:

• LeicesterBolt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
    Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.
    Welcome, very glad you found us!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X