• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Clubsport View Post
    Hi All,
    I joined a few years ago but I'm not the active social media type that some others might be. I used to live in the South Bay Area of LA, Had season tix at Stub Hub (Which was AWESOME) Prior to that, a group of us would take the train down to the Q and catch games.

What I'd like to know is...Which forum should I post this question? Any Charger bars or general hang out places near Palm Desert, Ca.?

Thank You
    I agree with Bolt O. Not many eyes will see the question in this forum. Oh and welcome to the Blues. Good to have you come out of the woods so to speak. lol

Look at the WOYM thread in the main forum. Post the question there. Sort of our general thought sort of thread. You can also ask this in our member section right here.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Clubsport View Post
    Hi All,
    I joined a few years ago but I'm not the active social media type that some others might be. I used to live in the South Bay Area of LA, Had season tix at Stub Hub (Which was AWESOME) Prior to that, a group of us would take the train down to the Q and catch games.

What I'd like to know is...Which forum should I post this question? Any Charger bars or general hang out places near Palm Desert, Ca.?

Thank You
    Welcome. Its a great question, we haven't had many ask that before. My instinct is that you can post a topic here on Charger Bars, but you won't get a lot of eyeballs on it, or in the L.A. Chargers forum as an off-topic thread.

Leave a comment:

• Clubsport
    replied
    Hi All,

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Hello everyone! This is ⚡Bolt Dad⚡! Some may know me from ridiculous Charger videos, hype videos, or my podcast on YouTube. If not I'm a Diehard Charger fan since I grew up in SD, then lived in LA, and now Northern CA.

Thank you for letting me join. Attached is a picture ofy new jersey I'm excited about!
    Haha great to have you. Welcome aboard. Pretty sure we follow each other on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by ⚡ BOLT DAD⚡
    Hello everyone! This is ⚡Bolt Dad⚡! Some may know me from ridiculous Charger videos, hype videos, or my podcast on YouTube. If not I'm a Diehard Charger fan since I grew up in SD, then lived in LA, and now Northern CA.

Thank you for letting me join. Attached is a picture ofy new jersey I'm excited about!
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack Murphy View Post
    Long time lurker…finally decided to step into the fray. Been a fan since my ‘84 Fouts poster on my wall growing up in Escondido. Tried to break up with the Bolts on the LA move, but I just can’t quit em. Anyway, looking forward to having some great discussions with all the Chargers TPB veterans here. Good feeling about ‘22…..
    Good to have you bud.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Long time lurker…finally decided to step into the fray. Been a fan since my ‘84 Fouts poster on my wall growing up in Escondido. Tried to break up with the Bolts on the LA move, but I just can’t quit em. Anyway, looking forward to having some great discussions with all the Chargers TPB veterans here. Good feeling about ‘22…..
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Jack Murphy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger Royal Blue View Post
    Hello fellow Bolts fans. Its a new membership for me here. But been a fan of the Chargers going back to the early 80's. Im in love with defense, and my favorite player back then was Louie Kelcher. Even though it was the end of his playing days, another player came along to focus on, Billy Ray Smith, and then cam along Junior Seau. And so on. Love the dark blue uniforms of the past and the alternate dark blue of the current uniform. I think a Super Bowl is on our horizon, can't you feel it ?
    Great to have you. Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Hello fellow Bolts fans. Its a new membership for me here. But been a fan of the Chargers going back to the early 80's. Im in love with defense, and my favorite player back then was Louie Kelcher. Even though it was the end of his playing days, another player came along to focus on, Billy Ray Smith, and then cam along Junior Seau. And so on. Love the dark blue uniforms of the past and the alternate dark blue of the current uniform. I trhink a Super Bowl is on our horizon, can't you feel it ?
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Hello fellow Bolts fans. Its a new membership for me here. But been a fan of the Chargers going back to the early 80's. Im in love with defense, and my favorite player back then was Louie Kelcher. Even though it was the end of his playing days, another player came along to focus on, Billy Ray Smith, and then cam along Junior Seau. And so on. Love the dark blue uniforms of the past and the alternate dark blue of the current uniform. I trhink a Super Bowl is on our horizon, can't you feel it ?
    Welcome to the Powder Blues, enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X