First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Cserafin13 View Post
    Hello all. I was born in the Houston area. Oilers fan. Grew up in San Diego (Scripps Ranch) and when the Oilers left, welp, Chargers it is. Still have my powder blue LT jersey. Then the Texans came into existence so I went back to the home team. (I’m not big on the two team thing). Super fun being a fan of the clown show down here. Should’ve stayed with, and IN, SoCal. Nice to “meet” you all. Happy Holidays.

Now please unleash Justin Jackson against my Covid destroyed Texans on Sunday lol
    Good to have you. Cheers to a good game.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Cserafin13 View Post
    Hello all. I was born in the Houston area. Oilers fan. Grew up in San Diego (Scripps Ranch) and when the Oilers left, welp, Chargers it is. Still have my powder blue LT jersey. Then the Texans came into existence so I went back to the home team. (I’m not big on the two team thing). Super fun being a fan of the clown show down here. Should’ve stayed with, and IN, SoCal. Nice to “meet” you all. Happy Holidays.

Now please unleash Justin Jackson against my Covid destroyed Texans on Sunday lol
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Cserafin13
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fan1970 View Post
    I have been a Chargers' fan since the 70's. I had season tickets during the Fouts'years until 2001 even though I commuted from Orange County.
    One of my favorite memories is driving down to Qualcomm to welcome the team back from Pittsburgh the year that they went to the Super Bowl.
    I feel very optimistic about the team with Herbert as QB.
    Welcome bud.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    I have been a Chargers' fan since the 70's. I had season tickets during the Fouts'years until 2001 even though I commuted from Orange County.
    One of my favorite memories is driving down to Qualcomm to welcome the team back from Pittsburgh the year that they went to the Super Bowl.
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Leave a comment:

• Fan1970
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Outcast359 View Post
    So i'm NEW to this type of process can anyone tell me where I can go to learn how to manage this site?
    Most of the action is in the Main Forum: https://www.thepowderblues.com/forum...m-padres-forum

Leave a comment:

• Outcast359
    replied
    So i'm NEW to this type of process can anyone tell me where I can go to learn how to manage this site?

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Outcast359 View Post
    Charger fan for at least 3 decades and m,an is it hard to stay loyal living here in L.A. with all these Traiders fan and every other team in the NFL lives here. And every home game the media highlights the other team's fans. It's very aggravating to say the least. And yea there are days when I fel like burning all 15 jerseys I have because they seem to continue to dissapoint thier fans every year by not getting at least in the post season on a consistant basis and into the big game.
    Hey, welcome to the Powder Blues.

Leave a comment:

• Outcast359
    replied
    Charger fan for at least 3 decades and m,an is it hard to stay loyal living here in L.A. with all these Traiders fan and every other team in the NFL lives here. And every home game the media highlights the other team's fans. It's very aggravating to say the least. And yea there are days when I fel like burning all 15 jerseys I have because they seem to continue to dissapoint thier fans every year by not getting at least in the post season on a consistant basis and into the big game.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Grim Bolt
    Long time San Diego Charger fan returning to the fold. It's been a long 4 years in the wilderness, trying out different teams, being upset about the move... but none of it really felt right. I was missing the relationships and nostalgia of wearing the Bolt again. So much of my personal life has revolved around connections to the team and I missed those connections. So, I'm back. Still not entirely happy, but at least it's comfortable and familiar.

I was a long-time poster on the old Chargers Message Board. I went under the name Good Days Last2 or some variation thereof (it's been years since I posted!) and had a blast with the old JNCP gang and went by the name of "Cuz" or "Couz" depending on how you felt, haha. I also started up a Twitter account: @Grimmbolt if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, excited to get to know this new roster and to get to know you guys some more. #BoltUp
    Welcome back into the Bolt fold and TPB.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X