• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Cappelletti View Post
    hello.

how old is the forum?
    how come making an avatar is being difficult?

also, i'm a california sports fan. Rams first , then Chargers. and
    Welcome to TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Cappelletti
    replied
    hello.

how old is the forum?
    how come making an avatar is being difficult?

also, i'm a california sports fan. Rams first , then Chargers. and

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    A warm, friendly welcome to TPB to
    Bolt Doc and Rex0507.

Enjoy the atmosphere and the solid football takes.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex0507 View Post
    Whats good? New to this forum here. I used to have an old account on the old Chargers.com forum boards long ago (way long ago). I stopped posting for reasons I can't remember and have been a casual lurker ever since but it seems they lost members and they steer away from topics way too often and it just got really bland there.

I've been a fan going on over 15ys now. I'm from deep south texas, where the fans you can only count on 1 hand (lol). Im a pretty die hard fan with my 6yr old following suit. I became one when i saw #5 playing for TCU way back in 2001 and I followed the great L.T. to this team when he got drafted and became a fan ever since. Been a hell of a ride. This forum seems pretty positive and informative and I look forward to chiming in every now and then with you all!
    Good stuff! Welcome to you @TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex0507 View Post
    Whats good? New to this forum here. I used to have an old account on the old Chargers.com forum boards long ago (way long ago). I stopped posting for reasons I can't remember and have been a casual lurker ever since but it seems they lost members and they steer away from topics way too often and it just got really bland there.

I've been a fan going on over 15ys now. I'm from deep south texas, where the fans you can only count on 1 hand (lol). Im a pretty die hard fan with my 6yr old following suit. I became one when i saw #5 playing for TCU way back in 2001 and I followed the great L.T. to this team when he got drafted and became a fan ever since. Been a hell of a ride. This forum seems pretty positive and informative and I look forward to chiming in every now and then with you all!
    Welcome to the Blues bud. Great to have you.

Leave a comment:

• Rex0507
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt Doc View Post
    well, about 20 years ago i had a girlfriend from San Diego that turned me into a Chargers fan...she is long gone, but my love for the Chargers remains lol. Grew up in the Bay Area and always despised both the Whiners and Faiders. UCLA alum so love my Bruins and love the Kelley pick. Currently living in Philadelphia (random I know) around the most obnoxious fans in all of sports. Looking forward to when the Bolts visit Philly in 2021. My all time favorite Chargers are sort of random...Donnie Edwards (UCLA connection) and Shawn Merriman (all-around bad ass). I think we are on to something special over the next few years and I will be holding it down on the east coast. GO BOLTS
    Sweet. Welcome to the Blues Doc. Good to have you. Make yourself at home.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Doc
    replied
    well, about 20 years ago i had a girlfriend from San Diego that turned me into a Chargers fan...she is long gone, but my love for the Chargers remains lol. Grew up in the Bay Area and always despised both the Whiners and Faiders. UCLA alum so love my Bruins and love the Kelley pick. Currently living in Philadelphia (random I know) around the most obnoxious fans in all of sports. Looking forward to when the Bolts visit Philly in 2021. My all time favorite Chargers are sort of random...Donnie Edwards (UCLA connection) and Shawn Merriman (all-around bad ass). I think we are on to something special over the next few years and I will be holding it down on the east coast. GO BOLTS

Leave a comment:

• Pointyearedog
    replied
    Yeah, we gotta do a tailgate thing again, I will keep you in the loop for that! I am staying in and trying to stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• FatBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post

Is this Tom? Nice to hear from you! I still have your extra chair from the tailgate, hope all is well on your side of the world.
    Yes sir! Its me... Glad the chair is sill around! Hopefully its needed for a tailgate soon! We are good here in No Cal... Stay safe!

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Seeing some old forum names from the past lately. Cool to see.

Who was the poster who had the upside down tiger gif at thenflforum? Lol
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-27-2020, 07:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PowerBoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Just like riding a bike.

Welcome brother. Good to have you with us at the Blues. You need anything just ask. BOLT UP!!!!
    Thanks for having me! Looking forward to the season already!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X