• Show
Clear All

• RobH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Charge the 21 View Post
    From Cincinnati here, haven't kept up with Football the the last few years having been stationed in Kuwait. Living in Houston currently. Saw The majority of last season, but it was the first I've seen of the Bolts since 2015. Was a huge LT fan growing up, remember that 28 TD season like it was the back of my hand, especially with it being my first year playing FF as well. Looking forward to smashing the Broncos because the last I saw of them was Manning throwing all over.
    Welcome to the family brother. And thank you for your service.

Leave a comment:

• Charge the 21
    replied
    From Cincinnati here, haven't kept up with Football the the last few years having been stationed in Kuwait. Living in Houston currently. Saw The majority of last season, but it was the first I've seen of the Bolts since 2015. Was a huge LT fan growing up, remember that 28 TD season like it was the back of my hand, especially with it being my first year playing FF as well. Looking forward to smashing the Broncos because the last I saw of them was Manning throwing all over.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by GUYMAN View Post
    Guy from North Jersey here. Was a Bolts fan back in Dan Fouts era. Have been wanting to follow the team again, got discouraged with the move from SD but decided to accept it and move on. Would be great to get to know some fans in the NJ / NYC area.
    Good to have you here!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by GUYMAN View Post
    Guy from North Jersey here. Was a Bolts fan back in Dan Fouts era. Have been wanting to follow the team again, got discouraged with the move from SD but decided to accept it and move on. Would be great to get to know some fans in the NJ / NYC area.
    Thought that said Gusman for a second. lol Old school forum member. Welcome to the Blues brother. Its great to have you back supporting the team with us.

Leave a comment:

• GUYMAN
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Azstillhere View Post
    As my username says I'm now in az but can't seem to find a way to make the cards my team. They're a distant second even though I'm pretty close to their stadium. Thanks for having me and I enjoy the insight! Too many years at that stadium to quit supporting. Whatever they call it now lol
    Good to have you on TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Azstillhere View Post
    As my username says I'm now in az but can't seem to find a way to make the cards my team. They're a distant second even though I'm pretty close to their stadium. Thanks for having me and I enjoy the insight! Too many years at that stadium to quit supporting. Whatever they call it now lol
    Welcome man. My favorite player outside of the Bolts is Larry Fitz. So i sort of root for the Cards. lol I hope you enjoy it here. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Azstillhere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Good to have you Skip. You need anything just ask the staff. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip View Post
    Morning fellow Bolt fans,
    I've been following and reading this forum since the other one was shut down. Finally decided to register. There seems to be a lot of knowledge here. I always jump on hear to see what other fans think and get info and research from you all. Very excited for the year!
    Welcome! Don't fear if you want to add your own opinions or news!

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Skip View Post
    Morning fellow Bolt fans,
    I've been following and reading this forum since the other one was shut down. Finally decided to register. There seems to be a lot of knowledge here. I always jump on hear to see what other fans think and get info and research from you all. Very excited for the year!
    GM to you as well and welcome to TPB!
    It is going to be a GREAT year!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X