First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip
    replied
    Morning fellow Bolt fans,
    I've been following and reading this forum since the other one was shut down. Finally decided to register. There seems to be a lot of knowledge here. I always jump on hear to see what other fans think and get info and research from you all. Very excited for the year!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by boltfansince69 View Post
    Hey! Thank You for having me! Been a Bolt fan since 1969. Was a member of the CMB until they shut down. I was pretty quiet there with 600 replies or so. But, I remember Charger Tom, Moe Kid, Charger Freak, and others. I was asked to be a moderator with a facebook Charger group, so I spent last season there, and quit because of personal reasons. I didn't really know about The Powder Blues, until I started to look around a little more. Glad I found it! It's going to be another exciting year I believe. Hopefully it will be THE YEAR! Looking forward to sharing it with the Group! Thanks again. And Go Bolts!!
    Welcome to TPB

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Hey! Thank You for having me! Been a Bolt fan since 1969. Was a member of the CMB until they shut down. I was pretty quiet there with 600 replies or so. But, I remember Charger Tom, Moe Kid, Charger Freak, and others. I was asked to be a moderator with a facebook Charger group, so I spent last season there, and quit because of personal reasons. I didn't really know about The Powder Blues, until I started to look around a little more. Glad I found it! It's going to be another exciting year I believe. Hopefully it will be THE YEAR! Looking forward to sharing it with the Group! Thanks again. And Go Bolts!!
    Welcome to TPB brother!
    Good that you found us. Great season coming up. TC is here!

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome, glad you found us. We have fans of all eras here.

Leave a comment:

• boltfansince69
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Caslon
    replied
    My avatar depicts both astonishment and disbelief. Seems fitting somehow.
    Last edited by Caslon; 07-23-2019, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by PimpJack View Post
    Sup peeps ! Im from Indio Ca where its hotter than hell right now. Been a while since ive been on some boards, finally saved some cash after paying some of my sons college bills to attend some games this year ! cant wait .Anybody here from BoltBunker or GTP my old tailgate crew ?looks like ill be looking for a new tailgate crew also . looking forward to being part of this forum ! .
    Welcome to TPB!
    Bolts are going to have a BIG year!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by PimpJack View Post
    Sup peeps ! Im from Indio Ca where its hotter than hell right now. Been a while since ive been on some boards, finally saved some cash after paying some of my sons college bills to attend some games this year ! cant wait .Anybody here from BoltBunker or GTP my old tailgate crew ?looks like ill be looking for a new tailgate crew also . looking forward to being part of this forum ! .
    Its great to have you brother. Many of us were P3 guys years ago. Not sure what the Stubhub gaters are looking like other than the Thunder Alley crew.

Leave a comment:

• PimpJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Caslon View Post
    I ported myself over from the old forum that is no longer. Kept my same profile. Heh, I was only timed out twice by those mods there in my 12 years there.
    Nice to see others who ported themselves over from there.
    Good to have you man.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Caslon View Post
    I ported myself over from the old forum that is no longer. Kept my same profile. Heh, I was only timed out twice by those mods there in my 12 years there.
    Welcome to TPB!
    Good to have you over. A bit slow as these last few weeks before TC crawl by. Look forward to reading your takes.

Leave a comment:

• Caslon
    replied
    Last edited by Caslon; 06-30-2019, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X