• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrummieBolt View Post
    Hi Guy's

Late to the forum I've been a fan of the Bolt's since 2011, I live in Birmingham, England.

It was amazing to see the boys over this side of the pond last year @ Wembley, we are coming out to Southern California next year to cheer on the team.

Go Bolts!
    A heartfelt welcome, BrummieBolt.
    It is great to have you here @ TPB.
    We heard you at Wembley vs Titans.
    It is hoped that your trip to SoCal
    to see a Chargers game
    is a memorable one.

wu-dai.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Hi Guy's

Late to the forum I've been a fan of the Bolt's since 2011, I live in Birmingham, England.

It was amazing to see the boys over this side of the pond last year @ Wembley, we are coming out to Southern California next year to cheer on the team.

Go Bolts!
    Awesome. Welcome to TPB Brummie.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Hi Guy's

Go Bolts!
    Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Hi Guy's

Go Bolts!
    Welcome, mate!

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Hi Guy's

Go Bolts!
    Good to have you!

Leave a comment:

• BrummieBolt
    replied
    Hi Guy's

Go Bolts!

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

LOL - Shammy has always been harsh on the refs. I used to tell him - complaints, complaints, all I get is complaints.

He drives an 18 wheeler in Texas - he does some sort of hauling for the oil industry down there. The cattle raising is a supplemental income thing.

I don't expect to be posting in these forums after this season. I'm almost 84 now and my memory is slipping. As a result, I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as I once was.
    It's almost time to just become a reader. I've already lived longer than I ever expected too so giving it up will not be a big loss.
    I never had any knowledge, that doesnt stop me. I'm here to make others feel more intelligent. Sort of a social counselor in disguise.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Shammy is still on Twitter (@Shamrock_Dan) but mostly just posts about the bad ref calls that I see lol. He has even slowed that down this past season.
    He is pretty much a farmer so maybe he got busier than usual. He has cattle he raises.
    Yea i sent him a tweet and he responded. Miss that guy. Maybe he shows up just to say hi. That would be very cool.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Shammy is still on Twitter (@Shamrock_Dan) but mostly just posts about the bad ref calls that I see lol. He has even slowed that down this past season.
    He is pretty much a farmer so maybe he got busier than usual. He has cattle he raises.
    LOL - Shammy has always been harsh on the refs. I used to tell him - complaints, complaints, all I get is complaints.

He drives an 18 wheeler in Texas - he does some sort of hauling for the oil industry down there. The cattle raising is a supplemental income thing.

I don't expect to be posting in these forums after this season. I'm almost 84 now and my memory is slipping. As a result, I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as I once was.
    It's almost time to just become a reader. I've already lived longer than I ever expected too so giving it up will not be a big loss.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    I miss Shamrock. I remember when i caught a snake in my house and he asked members at the CMB what type of snake it was. Turned into a big discussion. Nobody at the NFLF knew what it was. And those OT threads did quite well at the CMB.

Where is Shamrock these days?
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 06-11-2019, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Do you remember his story about his outhouse? He actually built a new house but decided not to have a toilet in the house so he built and outhouse in back of the house. He did march to a different drummer. Shamrock really got a kick out of his funny posts and labeled them "fooberisms". By the way, his name was Jon - he had a cat he called foober.
    Now that you mention it, i do remember the outhouse lol. Yeah, that was different.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    I miss Shamrock. I remember when i caught a snake in my house and he asked members at the CMB what type of snake it was. Turned into a big discussion. Nobody at the NFLF knew what it was. And those OT threads did quite well at the CMB.

Where is Shamrock these days?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X