First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree, I thought he was awkward at first but we found a common ground and messaged back and forth sometimes. I'd send him pics as he liked cigars and I have a decent sized humidor at home. Still do but don't have them very often as I did.
    Do you remember his story about his outhouse? He actually built a new house but decided not to have a toilet in the house so he built and outhouse in back of the house. He did march to a different drummer. Shamrock really got a kick out of his funny posts and labeled them "fooberisms". By the way, his name was Jon - he had a cat he called foober.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied

It probably stems from working away from home for over three years and I didn't have a PC with me so I got used to just using the phone and tablet. Hec it's been longer than that. More like six,... on and off.
    Definitely. I see major activity here from mobil devices. I think many are posting from work or away from home. We used to be on Tapatalk. This new software was supposed to make the mobile version better. It looks better to me. But im not sure how it functions. Is it goof for you man?

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post

You know in all my years of being a forum owner or user i dont think i have more than 5 posts from a mobil device. I really only post or use my forums when im online at home.
    It probably stems from working away from home for over three years and I didn't have a PC with me so I got used to just using the phone and tablet. Hec it's been longer than that. More like six,... on and off.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied

I really need to be on the PC a lot more often. Im terrible with the mobile devices. I'm seriously editing 97% of everything I type.... when I notice it's messed up lol
    ​​​​
    You know in all my years of being a forum owner or user i dont think i have more than 5 posts from a mobil device. I really only post or use my forums when im online at home.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Yes i speak the language of most of my members. lol But im really really fluent in your language.
    I really need to be on the PC a lot more often. Im terrible with the mobile devices. I'm seriously editing 97% of everything I type.... when I notice it's messed up lol
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied

Lol wtf i said nflnetwork? Lol...yes I meant nflforum. Good thing you know what I meant.

Anyways sad to see some of our forum fam passing on.
    Yes i speak the language of most of my members. lol But im really really fluent in your language.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

Yes it was Thenflforum.com

From what i remember he disappeared a couple years prior to our move to this new forum. So before 2013? I think he might have passed between 2011-2013? Thats too bad. I actually remember him. I think he was also an ESPN guy. Thats where i got my start.
    Lol wtf i said nflnetwork? Lol...yes I meant nflforum. Good thing you know what I meant.

Anyways sad to see some of our forum fam passing on.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied

Possibly the nflnetwork. He was also at the UT and then went to CMB.
    Yes it was Thenflforum.com

From what i remember he disappeared a couple years prior to our move to this new forum. So before 2013? I think he might have passed between 2011-2013? Thats too bad. I actually remember him. I think he was also an ESPN guy. Thats where i got my start.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Welcome to Sgt Pepper.
    We are looking forward to your football takes.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    RIP Foober. The name is really familiar to me. I think he was a member on our old site?
    Possibly the nflnetwork. He was also at the UT and then went to CMB.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    RIP Foober. The name is really familiar to me. I think he was a member on our old site?

Leave a comment:

• Sgt. Pepper
    replied

Oh damn,....had no idea.
    I just remember Forest Overin announcing it a number of years ago. On the SDUT board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X