Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huckleberry
    replied
    Hello everyone. I’ve been an avid reader (I think you call us lurkers) since the UT and CMB days. Truthfully, I get most of my Charger news here. I was born and raised in San Diego and have been a Charger fan since the mid 60’s. As such, I hate all things raider! I thought I might’ve been done when the team moved to LA, but I couldn’t quit. So happy I stayed, it looks like we’re in for a good long run with Herbert. I was happy to see lots of the CMB posters come here, but we lost some big voices with the move to LA a demise of CMB. Anyway, I’m happy to finally be in. I’m not a big X’s and O’s guy but I’ve watched A LOT of football. I probably won’t be a prolific poster, but I’ll always be reading. Go Chargers, let’s get this season started!

How do I put something in my signature?

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by patrick.hayes.85 View Post
    Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.
    Hello and welcome.. Thank you for your service. Good to have you at the blues.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by patrick.hayes.85 View Post
    Hello fellow Bolts fans! I am a Marine that was stationed in San Diego in the late 90s and early 2000s. I went to several Chargers games while I was there, and have followed them ever since. Looking forward to interacting with other Chargers fans.
    Welcome Marine! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• patrick.hayes.85
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadl2Garrison View Post
    Hello Everybody,

Been a fan since 1969 (can't believe its been that long!) My first favorite player was Gary Garrison. A great underrated receiver.
    Welcome H2Garrison. I agree with you about Garrison. He got over-shadowed by you-know-who.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Hello Everybody,

Been a fan since 1969 (can't believe its been that long!) My first favorite player was Gary Garrison. A great underrated receiver.
    Welcome to the Blues H2G. Great to have you. BOLT UP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Hello Everybody,

Another old timer. Welcome to the board. It’s gonna be a great year to express your opinions.

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Garrison
    replied
    Hello Everybody,

Leave a comment:

• CanadianBoltFan
    replied
    Thanks Boys!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
    Hello Bolt Fam!

I just joined up! Used to belong to the chat on Chargers.com.

Have been a Charger fan for 44 years, since Air Coryell

Most pumped I have been for a Charger season in years!
    Great to have you brother. Welcome to the Blues.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
    Hello Bolt Fam!

Welcome aboard old timer. This is the place to be.

Leave a comment:

• CanadianBoltFan
    replied
    Hello Bolt Fam!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X