• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MagicMamba88
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

The Film Room Ep. 138 -- Justin Herbert has all the good, the bad, and the ugly traits of Mitchell Trubisky...but cranked up to 11.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
      The Film Room Ep. 138 -- Justin Herbert has all the good, the bad, and the ugly traits of Mitchell Trubisky...but cranked up to 11.

That's good stuff. Another reason for his inaccuracy over 10 yards. He has little anticipation for when to throw the ball and is slow to read a defense.
      Looks like he may be Rosen 2.0.
      Gonna have to change my mock. They have to be able to see the work Herbert needs and he isn't worthy of #6.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That's good stuff. Another reason for his inaccuracy over 10 yards. He has little anticipation for when to throw the ball and is slow to read a defense.
        Looks like he may be Rosen 2.0.
        Gonna have to change my mock. They have to be able to see the work Herbert needs and he isn't worthy of #6.
        Nothing all that new...if the Bolts like what Herbert CAN do, and think they can fix what he CAN'T do...then with his size and tools, I still say you take him at #6...if he even makes it that far. If we don't take him, I sure won't be broken hearted, either...

I'll give the guy props for presentation, but I'll trust in our professional scouting department, coach Lynn, and TT to make the informed decision based off ALL the information.
        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

If he needs a decent amount of coaching up then Bolts should pass.I dont trust this group to do a whole lotta coachin up especially with a QB.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
            If he needs a decent amount of coaching up then Bolts should pass.I dont trust this group to do a whole lotta coachin up especially with a QB.
            Then we better fire the staff, cuz they all need coaching up...cept' maybe Tua...he will need bandaging up...:lol:

Edit: Peace, 21....just having fun....
            The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

In a draft where wide receivers are a plenty I wouldn't be surprised if the chargers took ceedee lamb!?!?!? A lot of the time I disagree with chris simms but I think he's on the right wavelength here....

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                In a draft where wide receivers are a plenty I wouldn't be surprised if the chargers took ceedee lamb!?!?!? A lot of the time I disagree with chris simms but I think he's on the right wavelength here....

And we would learn to love the guy by the end of the day.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

School: Wisconsin | Year: Senior (RS)
                  DJ's Projected Pick: No. 28 (Ravens)
                  Production Score: 63
                  Athleticism Score: 80
                  OVERALL DRAFT SCORE: 69

As a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none type of prospect, Baun lacks any one fatal flaw, though his chances of being an elite NFL player may not match his perceived value as a potential first-round pick. Baun finished the 2019 season with a career-high 12.5 sacks after accumulating just 2.5 sacks across 25 games entering his redshirt senior year. His lack of consistent production over the course of his career earned Baun a 63 production score, below average relative to historical linebackers. At 6-2 and 238 pounds with 32 3/4-inch arms, Baun lacks the size and length to be a full-time edge rusher, and he tested below average in several explosiveness metrics (32 1/2-inch vertical leap, 9-foot-7 broad jump) at the combine. Baun is also on the older side for a draft-eligible prospect, as he turned 23 last December. On Tuesday, Baun informed teams that he tested positive for a diluted sample at the combine, a development he attributes to drinking a significant amount of water before his weigh-in. Whether the positive test will affect Baun's draft stock is uncertain, though the other factors discussed above could prevent him from coming off the board in Round 1.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    School: Wisconsin | Year: Senior (RS)
                    DJ's Projected Pick: No. 28 (Ravens)
                    Production Score: 63
                    Athleticism Score: 80
                    OVERALL DRAFT SCORE: 69

As a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none type of prospect, Baun lacks any one fatal flaw, though his chances of being an elite NFL player may not match his perceived value as a potential first-round pick. Baun finished the 2019 season with a career-high 12.5 sacks after accumulating just 2.5 sacks across 25 games entering his redshirt senior year. His lack of consistent production over the course of his career earned Baun a 63 production score, below average relative to historical linebackers. At 6-2 and 238 pounds with 32 3/4-inch arms, Baun lacks the size and length to be a full-time edge rusher, and he tested below average in several explosiveness metrics (32 1/2-inch vertical leap, 9-foot-7 broad jump) at the combine. Baun is also on the older side for a draft-eligible prospect, as he turned 23 last December. On Tuesday, Baun informed teams that he tested positive for a diluted sample at the combine, a development he attributes to drinking a significant amount of water before his weigh-in. Whether the positive test will affect Baun's draft stock is uncertain, though the other factors discussed above could prevent him from coming off the board in Round 1.
                    Telesco can always ask him to play qb again
                    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

A WR @#6 would make me puke and root for Spani/TT/staff to be publicly drawn and quartered for complete ineptitude. Afterwards I would gladly urinate on the remainder of their corpses.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                        A vote of confidence!
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

have had Jeudy slotted to Philly (if they don't move up) for awhile now, and.... not sure what the problem is w/drafting Lamb.... Simms scrys that Justin Jefferson is perhaps the closest thing to a can't miss prospect in the entire draft, and.... he rates CeeDee ahead of him.... you can pine for your guy, but bottom line is.... not to bust.

Lamb would be insane for our receiving corps/offense....

Simms commentary on Hurts(and Shenault for that matter)…. duly noted.
                          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

Working...
                          X