• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Does this make Tua undesirable from family interference? Id say no but it could be a problem. This is the first ive heard this but i havent frequented the NFL Network or ESPN for draft news.
    "We dont want to go to Detroit"
    "If Hurts is the starter, we will transfer"

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Does this make Tua undesirable from family interference? Id say no but it could be a problem. This is the first ive heard this but i havent frequented the NFL Network or ESPN for draft news.
      "We dont want to go to Detroit"
      "If Hurts is the starter, we will transfer"

You have a thing against Tua. You've been trashing him pretty regularly.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

As far as WR being drafted early. It depends on how the GM and coach evaluates their team.

If they viewed it as, the line block it well enough on pass plays, but the recievers were not separating and getting open at the rate we want them to. And after 1 and 2 on depth chart we have a big drop. And we just didn't have the player that is dynamic as a slot. Then o line doesn't address that issue. If they think its a deep class of WR and can address it later. They won't draft WR early. If they think a player like Jeudy is much better than any later option. Then.....

If Telesco and Lynn view it as the team will be much more likely to move the chains if they have WR like Jeudy on the field. I wouldn't blame them. Everytime I watch Jeudy he is separating and getting open.

like54ninjas after TT picks Jeudy.
        :freakout:
        Last edited by Critty; 04-16-2020, 12:44 PM.
        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

You have a thing against Tua. You've been trashing him pretty regularly.
          My only issue with him is he is too injury prone and me, i wouldnt draft a QB like that at #6. Other than that, he can play and id be fine with him. I wouldnt call that trashing him. Id call it reality of what has happened to him.

Now add the video of his parents calling shots.

However, .... i can add you as wanting him no matter his injury concerns. It has to be considered. Teams dont look at medicals for the hell of it. Then when he continues to be injured, you will probably be one saying Telesco made a mistake.

Did you even watch the video or just disregard because you want him? His family is wanting Miami to trade up for him because they like the weather lol. That is at 2:10 showing quotes from the Miami Herald.

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
            So much great discussion about draft prospects like D. Brown of Auburn and Thomas of UGA on this thread. I wanted to link a video of the UGA vs Auburn Game that shows both prospects in action. Also shows Swift and Fromm in action. I like Isiah Wilson too and shocked there is not more discussion about him on this board especially in the later rounds.

The highlights of the game is around 12 minutes long but I thought that most posters have a lot of time on their hands right now.

I thought D. Brown got shut down for this game and got dominated by the UGA offensive line.

Enjoy !

I didn't see UGA make a play in his area. Kind of a small sample though..

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I haven't watched a lot of Isaiah Wilson, but what little i saw i kind of liked.

He's definitely a right tackle, and the Charges already have one.

Brown is not a pon & he's not a generational player - so i'd pass given all the OTs and others available.
              Agree on Brown...i like him but he isnt Jeffrey Simmons and for #6 , id pass. Not sure he is Ed Oliver either. Good player just doesnt quite do it for me @6. Many other id rather have and think id trade down and accumulate picks before drafting him @ 6.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree on Brown...i like him but he isnt Jeffrey Simmons and for #6 , id pass. Not sure he is Ed Oliver either. Good player just doesnt quite do it for me @6. Many other id rather have and think id trade down and accumulate picks before drafting him @ 6.
                Last year's DT class was amazing (which is probably why Brown went back to school). Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence (my favorite), Jefferey Simmons, Jerry Tillery (cough, cough) all went in the 1st round!

In the end, Lawrence (#17), Greg Gaines (4th round), and Simmons (#19) ended up being pff's highest graded rookie DT's from last year's draft.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

I will shit a brick if the Bolts pick WR over OT.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Last year's DT class was amazing (which is probably why Brown went back to school). Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence (my favorite), Jefferey Simmons, Jerry Tillery (cough, cough) all went in the 1st round!

In the end, Lawrence (#17), Greg Gaines (4th round), and Simmons (#19) ended up being pff's highest graded rookie DT's from last year's draft.
                    And who was the lowest rated? Cough, cough per chance?
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

liked all three of those guys along w/Erik McCoy @the OC....
                        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

if we give someone like Tommy Stevens a roster spot instead of Cam.... will be very disappointed,
                          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

Working...
                          X