• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

gonna volunteer that he's a third rounder and (not better than too many NFL QBs) save for Kyle Allen/Blake Bortles, not sure he ever sees his way outta a thirtysomething ranked NFL QB ??

do like the compare/mention w/Watson, albeit think he's Deshaun (super) lite and just as much backup as starter material, as would give Tyrod the nod over him atm.
    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Is there any place else in Ohio with a big time program?
      Not big time. There is Bowling Green and Miami(OH). Worked for Rothlisberger.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

BTW , another sub par game for Herbert last night. 14 of 26 and at one point had 7 straight incompletions. Still struggles to complete a pass in the 10 to 20 yard range.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

I saw on a CBS mock that we took some Utah State or somethingorother QB in the second round. Any body got any idea who that is? Any value or just a mockers dream........

Comment

• La Costa Boy
            • Sep 2018
            • JoJa
            • Send PM

I just took a deeper look at that mock. It has us taking Isaiah Simmons in the 1st at 10. Second round we take Jordan Love QB at Utah State. Ahead of guys like Eason and Hurts. We just miss on Biadasz and Creed by a couple of picks. We pass on OL like Wanogho (who goes right behind us to Denver), Jackson and Niang.

Did a quick read on Love. Says he has all of the tools, size arm, etc. But that he has zero downfield vision. Stares down his receivers and does not check the D off at all. Coachable but not so intriguing at this point. Hell, we have Stick for that........ If we jump on a guy like Simmons in R1 then I want to see OT's or quality OL in R2 & R3.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Those cbs mocks, all three, are garbage...total fan boy drafts. Why would we take Simmons, with Delpit on the board?...why would we take WR first round when we need oline and possibly a QB? Nobody knows what they are talking about yet...cept maybe us fans!!
              The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Im from CA and I hate LA. I wouldn't assume that. He went to LSU.
                Maybe LSU offered him a bigger incentive package and more money than Ohio State???

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                  I just took a deeper look at that mock. It has us taking Isaiah Simmons in the 1st at 10. Second round we take Jordan Love QB at Utah State. Ahead of guys like Eason and Hurts. We just miss on Biadasz and Creed by a couple of picks. We pass on OL like Wanogho (who goes right behind us to Denver), Jackson and Niang.

Did a quick read on Love. Says he has all of the tools, size arm, etc. But that he has zero downfield vision. Stares down his receivers and does not check the D off at all. Coachable but not so intriguing at this point. Hell, we have Stick for that........ If we jump on a guy like Simmons in R1 then I want to see OT's or quality OL in R2 & R3.
                  In other words, Elway will snatch him up before Telesco.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Maybe LSU offered him a bigger incentive package and more money than Ohio State???
                    No. He started at Ohio State and transferred.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Those cbs mocks, all three, are garbage...total fan boy drafts. Why would we take Simmons, with Delpit on the board?...why would we take WR first round when we need oline and possibly a QB? Nobody knows what they are talking about yet...cept maybe us fans!!
                      I'm with wu-dai: i really like Wirfs. Strong as a bull. I don't think he lasts to the twenties. I kind of like him over Thomas - but haven't seen enough of either.

Brown looks real good to me too. Telesco might have available to choose from this cluster: Burrows, Tua, Wirfs & Brown.

A few teams will look real stupid passing up on those guys.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Yeah Wirfs is my top guy at this point.

My God Hurts against that LSU D? Tough go.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

No. He started at Ohio State and transferred.
                          They also had Eason.

Comment

Working...
                          X