• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Notice everyone is a SR except Tua? And I believe Tua already said he would enter the draft. So my guess is they haven't added underclassmen til they declare.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
      Hurts-The more I watch this season, the more I don't know...I want to see him put that team on his back, and make a fight of it in the playoff game...with his arm as much as with his legs...and I want to see few or no mistakes...then he also has to nail the process in the spring...then maybe I put him in the mix in the first.
      I keep reading this sentiment, about putting the team on his back, and then I wonder, without Hurts is Oklahoma even in the playoffs? Seems he has already met this benchmark, I guess not as dramatically or perfectly as some might want, but he has his team in the top 4. Stunning. Cuz other than Lamb what else about that team right now says that?

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Mind boggling why you want a RB in the first round. Even if Gordon leaves, a RB shouldn't be a priority.
        for some reason, always seem to have two guys in the draft, i.e. Dex Law/Erick McCoy, Vea/Isaiah Wynn, Ramczyk/Malik McDowell, A'Shawn Robinson/Jason Spriggs.

again for some reason my suspicion is that we'll be drafting somewhere 'round nineteenth, and while there are plenty o' guys I'd like before that, think the two that'll be there for us are:

RB D'Andre Swift or NT Derrick Brown.... (who do you take if so ?)
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I wonder what we do if Tua is available when we pick - agree that his injuries really scare me.

I'm not sure Hebert's season has been underwhelming. He has 32 TDs, 5 ints and completed 67% of his passes and has his team in the top 10.

Please just say no to Love - he is HORRIBLE!
          Know what you mean about the season stats...what is underwhelming to me is how sometimes he barely shows in a game...especially some of the tougher ones. He isn't playing in the SEC...I thought he would have been killing it, week in and week out this year....am interested to see how he works out in the spring, and I assume he will be in the senior bowl?
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
            Interesting they have several QB's rated above Burrow:

image.png
            I havent gone through it. This is a build. And when the profiles are complete they will have grades. Im certain those grades we see now are incomplete. I would be patient with this.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

I wonder what we do if Tua is available when we pick - agree that his injuries really scare me.

I'm not sure Hebert's season has been underwhelming. He has 32 TDs, 5 ints and completed 67% of his passes and has his team in the top 10.

EEK!! I didn't realize how many picks that kid has thrown...I agree. Great arm talent, but doubt his head for the game.
              Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I havent gone through it. This is a build. And when the profiles are complete they will have grades. Im certain those grades we see now are incomplete. I would be patient with this.
                Oh, okay...we shall see then...

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Really looking forward to the two QBs I really like playing head to head. Just don’t see Burrow not being the top pick (and we will not have it, lol).

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

for some reason, always seem to have two guys in the draft, i.e. Dex Law/Erick McCoy, Vea/Isaiah Wynn, Ramczyk/Malik McDowell, A'Shawn Robinson/Jason Spriggs.

again for some reason my suspicion is that we'll be drafting somewhere 'round nineteenth, and while there are plenty o' guys I'd like before that, think the two that'll be there for us are:

I think we will pick sooner than 19 and I would not pick Swift. Right now I think we are the 10th pick and finish 6-10

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Brown

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

You obviously don't watch Oregon games. Most of Herberts throws are 0-5 yards. He isn't very accurate with 10+ yards. Like last week. He sucked and finished 14-26 and at one point had seven straight incompletions. If not for his RB going over 200 yards, they struggle to win that game and did still.

He has had a handful of games like that this hear and I've posted that his stats in one game against ASU weren't as good as they seem. He wasn't good.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

You obviously don't watch Oregon games. Most of Herberts throws are 0-5 yards. He isn't very accurate with 10+ yards. Like last week. He sucked and finished 14-26 and at one point had seven straight incompletions. If not for his RB going over 200 yards, they struggle to win that game and did still.

He has had a handful of games like that this hear and I've posted that his stats in one game against ASU weren't as good as they seem. He wasn't good.
                          I didn’t watch last weeks game but I’ve seen quite a bit of JH “vs” videos on YouTube and I see a very disciplined quarterback that gets criticized for being patient and careful. As far as accuracy, it’s inconsistent, but just like I saw with lamar jackson, he CAN throw accurately, it’s just a matter of fixing some mechanics to up his consistency.
                          I admit I’m no qb nerd, but JH looks to be a very coachable, smart game manager who can make some amazing throws. I also like that he came back for his senior year to get better, which is hard to do when you have a different head coach every year.
                          I like the kid. If he checks out between the ears, he’s a top 10 pick.
                          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

Working...
                          X