Sucks Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+
    One of them is Bevis...

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I don't think you keep Kellen Moore as HC just to keep his as Herberts OC. I understand the point about not wanting HErbert to have another new OC but the team needs to hire a true Head Coach and not a glorified Sr OC. Moore has similar experience to Staley in terms of years - granted he has been coordinator longer. I don't mind if Staley is gone and the new HC wants to keep Moore - but again, like so many names - Ben Johnson, Frank Smith, no more first time head coaches.
      I agree with the no first time HCs call. But Moore has 6 years of NFL coaching experience (1 as QB coach and 5 as OC) vs 4 for Staley (3 as a positional coach and 1 as a DC). Moore also was in the NFL for 6 years. I think playing experience helps a lot given that someone like Vrabel only had four years of NFL coaching experience before becoming a HC but had quite a bit of playing experience.

Guess what I’m saying is that if we do get a first timer, Moore isn’t a bad option. But yeah, no more first timers.
      Last edited by Xenos; 11-24-2023, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Another thing that bothers me, IF Spanos is telling whoever our HC who to play based on what they are paying them, it dont matter too much (though Harbaugh is still better than many coaches) who we have. The meddling they do will always be a deterrent and not the way to run your franchise. They need to go/sell/ sit the fuck down/ step back....all the above if this franchise is to EVER win a championship.
        I don't believe Baby Spanos is dictating to the coaching staff who plays and who doesn't. My take on him is he has an office where sits all day and doesn't do much of anything tangible to the team. He's too timid to be telling the coaches anything. I think Telesco runs the ship, and lets Baby Spanos have his nuggets (like Stick) every once in awhile, but it's Telesco who makes the decisions, for better or worse (mostly worse lately). As you also noted, no NFL franchise would employ Baby Spanos or his brother if the Spanoses sold the Chargers. They would just become part of the idle rich.

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Staley is so arrogant, self absorbed and stubborn that he would never listening to the owner’s son telling him who to play. I just don’t believe there is any truth to it.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            Staley is so arrogant, self absorbed and stubborn that he would never listening to the owner’s son telling him who to play. I just don’t believe there is any truth to it.

TG
            If I were to be hired. I'd simply defer to "chatgpt" AI for the best possible play. I'd coach circles around Staley.

Staley low key throws players under the bus man forget that.

If asked by the press why we lost I'd straight up say yeah because Eckler fumbled it at te 3 yard line....we need to punch that shit in. Next question.
            ​

Comment

• BigBad
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

Popper puts the blame on both Staley and Telesco....great article here

Also, I know this is a paywall. It's the only news website I pay for because, in my opinion, it is worth it. Quality content.

Staley has been adamant the Chargers' defensive issues aren't related to scheme or play calling, but the roster is full of his fingerprints.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

The Belichick rumors continue:

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  The Belichick rumors continue:

Not sure who runs that Twitter account but he isnt an insider. Just some fan i believe.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

If I were to be hired. I'd simply defer to "chatgpt" AI for the best possible play. I'd coach circles around Staley.

Staley low key throws players under the bus man forget that.

If asked by the press why we lost I'd straight up say yeah because Eckler fumbled it at te 3 yard line....we need to punch that shit in. Next question.
                    ​
                    I’d say that and Keenan dropped a TD in his chest and QJ dropped what would have been a game winner. So yeah those three plays and brain dead ASJ committed pass interference on 3rd and 20. If just 1 of those 4 plays goes out way we probably win. But sure blame me I’m the HC so I have to take responsibility.

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

BB? Please, no.

Comment

• Wrbanwal
                        FUdean
                        • Dec 2022
                        • Send PM

History says suck it up. The FUdeans will never change

Many expect the LA Chargers to fire Brandon Staley after the 2023 season but in reality, he might actually get another year with the Bolts.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Wrbanwal View Post
                          History says suck it up. The FUdeans will never change
                          These cheap bastards keep him next year we should all revolt.Shutdown Fandom till those assholes realize we're not just idiot fans that will continue filling their pockets with our hard earned money as they sit back and do nothing to better the team.We want better from this team and these scumbag owners.

Comment

Working...
                          X