Who was the RG when Tevi played RT ?

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
      Fluent in Sarcasm
      • Jun 2013
      • Iowa
      • Man of the People
      • Send PM

Are people really complaining that Staley didn’t game plan for a practice? Really? It’s not something you win. There was no score. You want the coaches to spend the limited amount of time they have to develop these players during TC (cause development doesn’t happen during the season) to instead focus on countering what the Cowboys may want to do… in practice? My goodness.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

I think eric fisher is still unsigned, how did he do last year for the colts?
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Zeke was hot-dogging it. Per Staley, Chargers defenders were told to wrap up but not take to the ground. But Zeke decided to ignore that and keep going. Which explains, apparently, why the 'Boys were able to run the Chargers' D early.

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

“Did not prepare”.

fire Lombardi. I’ve seen enough of his shitshow.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
              Fluent in Sarcasm
              • Jun 2013
              • Iowa
              • Man of the People
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
              I’d like to trade a 4th for a proven, solid, late career RT. Surely a team somewhere has brought in a young guy they want to play which has left an older guy available to trade.
              Such as? Also most teams don’t want to trade away reliable depth at one of the most critical positions.

Storm and Pipkins aren’t great options but there is a shortage of quality RTs throughout the league. ESPN did a piece on the biggest question mark on every roster last week and 7 or 8 teams had RT listed by their team reporter.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                Fluent in Sarcasm
                • Jun 2013
                • Iowa
                • Man of the People
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                I think eric fisher is still unsigned, how did he do last year for the colts?
                He was extremely bad.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post
                  Are people really complaining that Staley didn’t game plan for a practice? Really? It’s not something you win. There was no score. You want the coaches to spend the limited amount of time they have to develop these players during TC (cause development doesn’t happen during the season) to instead focus on countering what the Cowboys may want to do… in practice? My goodness.
                  Dallas planned to win the scrimmage. Chargers didn’t. That’s inexplicable to me and making up excuses for the coaching staff is unfortunate and enabling incompetence.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                    Fluent in Sarcasm
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Iowa
                    • Man of the People
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Dallas planned to win the scrimmage. Chargers didn’t. That’s inexplicable to me and making up excuses for the coaching staff is unfortunate and enabling incompetence.
                    Or… since it’s practice both teams did what they wanted to do to improve their teams? How did Dallas win the scrimmage? By how much did they win? Dak threw multiple INTs, Mack was destroying their All-Pro LT, Diggs got burnt several times, our run D looked very good Zeke just kept running after initial contact against instructions.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                      Zeke was hot-dogging it. Per Staley, Chargers defenders were told to wrap up but not take to the ground. But Zeke decided to ignore that and keep going. Which explains, apparently, why the 'Boys were able to run the Chargers' D early.
                      Zeke probably still butt hurt when Chubb knocked him down to the ground during Denver’s joint practice

Comment

• jox g
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2020
                        • Send PM

To Coaches, Players: Play like u practice. Adapt. Win.

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

Chargers twitter saying our D absolutely fucking dominated their O. "Fucking domination" was the exact quote.

Comment

Working...
                          X