Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Sounds like the wind blowing to me...nuthin there.

I don't think there is a team in the NFL who would pay MG 13 mil a year...forget about the draft picks. This sounds like fan fiction to me.
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• charger1993
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

I hope this is just a tatic to try and get atleast a 1st. If we get a 1st rounder for gordon its a win. Considering we could use 1 of our 1sts on etn.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Miami is tanking. Why the hell would they want a high priced 26y old RB at this stage of their roster?
        Actually, a vet like Gordon would be perfect for there backfield for the next couple of years, while they rebuild. Young QBs best friend...

But here is the sticker...nobody is gonna pay him what he is asking for. So...definitely nobody is gonna pay him what he is asking, AND give up draft picks.

None of this makes any sense. We were gonna pay him 10mil plus some incentives(supposedly)...I doubt he gets an offer that good...so why would he go somewhere for equal or less, when he could have stayed here all along? Spite?

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
          I hope this is just a tatic to try and get atleast a 1st. If we get a 1st rounder for gordon its a win. Considering we could use 1 of our 1sts on etn.
          Hell, I would take a third....get rid of him. I'm tired of the distraction. We will have the money to sign our future stars, and we can draft a stud RB in the second or third. I always liked MG, but have always felt the first round is too high for a RB...unless it's freaky special, like Barkley.

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

The only team in the league that is currently really, really shitty at RB is the Bucs. They've always made the most sense to me for a potential trade partner.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Miami looks like a seller, not buyer. Makes no sense to me they would let their best players go and then drop $13M on some RB from LA. They are more likely scouring their roster to figure out who else has some trade value for future picks. Miami 2023 or bust!
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The rumor from a 'league source' says the Chargers told a team that they want a 1st and a 5th in trade for Gordon. - PFT

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                  The rumor from a 'league source' says the Chargers told a team that they want a 1st and a 5th in trade for Gordon. - PFT
                  how bout a player that can help us this year instead of a lick and a promise

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post
                    The only team in the league that is currently really, really shitty at RB is the Bucs. They've always made the most sense to me for a potential trade partner.
                    It's not a matter of need, it's a matter of IQ. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to pay him what he's asking for no matter what their current needs.

Further down the line, it may become a matter of desperation. If a team could make a Super Bowl push and they lose their starting RB, they might be desperate enough. That's the only thing he can hang his hat on realistically.

I think his career may be over and he doesn't even realize it.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Take the first from the Gordon trade and grab Trent?

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Hell, I would take a third....get rid of him. I'm tired of the distraction. We will have the money to sign our future stars, and we can draft a stud RB in the second or third. I always liked MG, but have always felt the first round is too high for a RB...unless it's freaky special, like Barkley.
                        Idk man a 3rd is kinda like cutting your nose off to spite your face. I dont like the distraction at all either, plus i dont want to pay gordon so we can afford to pay bosa. Lowest id take would be a 2nd. Id prefer a OT, maybe trade him for jalen ramsey lol to pair him up with derwin "wont happen i just wanted the giggle of thinking about it" hopefully tt can pull a good trade out of his A*S

Comment

• charger1993
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                          Take the first from the Gordon trade and grab Trent?
                          No, trent is injury prone and on the wrong side of 30, i want a OT to, but wr already got 1 vet who may not play again in okung. Idk man trent has never stayed healthy, i personally feel hes to risky.

Comment

Working...
                          X