• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PR#1
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

An unrealistic idea. You keep talking about trading our first ,second and third next year and saying next year's first isn't worth shit.....which isn't true....and then saying we need to give up our 2nd the following year.

We will ha r to give up some picks and maybe even a player to sweeten the pot bit that's how it goes.

2 firsts, our 2nd and 3rd and a first in 2021 and our 2nd and your saying it isnt enough? Lol

I'd think that's Harvey Weinstein catagory
    Thank God the fans don't run the team.

Comment

• JOJAX85
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Irmo, SC
      • Send PM

We need to give him a clean pocket tonight. WRs need to run sharp routes & catch the damn ball. & For all that is holy, CHECK YOUR CLEATS!! You have all pregame to check field conditions. Figure it out.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
        We need to give him a clean pocket tonight. WRs need to run sharp routes & catch the damn ball. & For all that is holy, CHECK YOUR CLEATS!! You have all pregame to check field conditions. Figure it out.
        Is Okung going to play? If we trot out Scott and Pipkins, it could get ugly again. The Chiefs dline is beat up so that helps - but so was the Raiders line.

Comment

• bartman83642
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Is Okung going to play? If we trot out Scott and Pipkins, it could get ugly again. The Chiefs dline is beat up so that helps - but so was the Raiders line.
          Haven't heard about Okung. Last I saw he was questionable.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post

Haven't heard about Okung. Last I saw he was questionable.
            He was downgraded to doubtful on Saturday. The Chiefs will have all 5 of their starting offensive linemen playing for the first time since week 2. Just our luck...

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

run the ball. Our OL has done well this past couple of weeks in the run game.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Max Crosby had 4 sacks yesterday. That's what....6-7 his last two games?

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Thank God the fans don't run the team.
                  Right.
                  I would have picked Lamar Jackson.
                  Would NOT have said Lamp is a guard. I would have started him at right tackle. Maybe he would have avoided an injury playing at a spot he was more comfortable playing on outside instead of inside.
                  Would have cut Verrett & Benji years ago.
                  Would have not drafted Mike Williams. Instead I wanted Watson or McCaffrey.
                  Would have drafted another TE, did not like having just one weapon at that spot in Henry. Would have drafted Andrews and or Kittle. They were high my board.
                  Would have already moved on from Rivers and traded him if possible. Even though he is a all time great charger. Rather move on a year too soon than a year too late. I want a lot more speed at WR.
                  Would not have traded up for Gordon. I wanted Armstead-DL.
                  Would not have taken Mager-CB in 3rd rd. There was Shaq Mason & Grady Jarrett still on board.
                  Would not have replaced Lambo with Koo.
                  Would have tried to sign Earl Thomas.
                  Would have tried to traded for Jalen Ramsey.
                  Would go get Eric Bieniemy to be the OC assistant HC.

None of the above is hindsight. I said it at the time.

And now because none of the above has happened.
                  I would trade up and draft Joe Burrow.

I would draft almost all my players from SEC, ACC, BIGTEN, PAC12 and BIG12.

I'm not a sammy small school shopper.

Sure i could lose and suck. But im making big bets on the college players i like. And I would live with the results.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• bartman83642
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

He was downgraded to doubtful on Saturday. The Chiefs will have all 5 of their starting offensive linemen playing for the first time since week 2. Just our luck...
                    That sucks. The line would definitely be better with him healthy and playing.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Right.
                      Would NOT have said Lamp is a guard. I would have started him at right tackle. Maybe he would have avoided an injury playing at a spot he was more comfortable playing on outside instead of inside.
                      Would have drafted another TE, did not like having just one weapon at that spot in Henry. Would have drafted Andrews and or Kittle. They were high my board.
                      Would have already moved on from Rivers and traded him if possible. Even though he is a all time great charger. Rather move on a year too soon than a year too late. I want a lot more speed at WR.
                      Would not have taken Mager-CB in 3rd rd. There was Shaq Mason & Grady Jarrett still on board.

Sure i could lose and suck. But im making big bets on the college players i like. And I would live with the results.
                      Would not have moved on from Rivers three years ago bit you can bet the OL would be a lot better.

Hindsight is 20/20. Can't draft both Watson and Lamar Jackson. Wouldn't be smart.

I would not have signed Earl Thomas.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Right.

Agree on most of this. Critty, u should be our GM...

Comment

• pacstud
                          Black Belt Poster
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

26*

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X