POLL: Should The Bolts Trade Up For Tua?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I heard how Tua was injured in the game against LSU, but he still (almost) matched Burrow td for td.

Miami has to reckon that their Oline is craptastic. Their 2nd first round pick pushes them out of range of the top 4 OTs.

I would stay put if i were Telesco: if Tua is gone, he has other great options.

The fear is that the panicky Spanos push Telesco towards a bad decision.
    Dont recall if he was hurt but he didnt miss a snap.

Tua 21-40, 418, 4-1 sacked 5 times
    Burrow 31-39, 393, 3-0 sacked 0 times

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied

I heard how Tua was injured in the game against LSU, but he still (almost) matched Burrow td for td.

Miami has to reckon that their Oline is craptastic. Their 2nd first round pick pushes them out of range of the top 4 OTs.

It's always interesting that people think that Spanos forces Telesco into doing things he really doesn't want to. How would anyone here know that TT doesn't absolutely love Tua? If not for the injuries, which clearly have to be a major factor in taking him or not, he might be the first pick in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    To me, it's not just the hip injury that scares me about Tua, it's the number of injuries he had. I sure hope they don't trade up to take him because I think he'll have injury problems in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    To me, it's not just the hip injury that scares me about Tua, it's the number of injuries he had. I sure hope they don't trade up to take him because I think he'll have injury problems in the NFL.
    Agree...that read was interesting and he healed fast but wait til he gets hit again and a 300 lb DL lands on him....or when Feeney gets shoved into him rolling up on his weak ankles.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Interesting read.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied

good information

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    Originally posted by blueman View Post
    Yeah, healing time these days is unbelievably quicker. Better procedures.

TT is so gonna trade up for this cat.
    I will be sooooooo disappointed..... So many injuries. Low release. He IMO he is Tebow 2.0
    Last edited by SuperCharged; 04-02-2020, 08:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• El_Tee
    replied
    If the #2 or #3 consensus QB is available to us via trading up I’ve got no issues with giving up this years 1st and 4th and next years 1st and 4th. Not at all. Franchise guys are worth it. We got a lot for Rivers- which is great, but sometimes it goes the other way and it is what it is. If they’re “the guy” then overpaying isn’t overpaying.

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied

Love will take too much time to straighten out. Telesco/Lynn/Spanos don't have the time to wait.

Again, i would be flat out stunned if they choose Love at #6
    That would be signs of AJ drafting 2 rounds before a player should be taken...head scratcher...

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
    So apparently we used 2 out of 3 video calls to interview Herbert and Love. I don’t wanna look too much into this but...
    Love will take too much time to straighten out. Telesco/Lynn/Spanos don't have the time to wait.

Again, i would be flat out stunned if they choose Love at #6

Leave a comment:

• Jorgecasas10
    replied
    Never trade up for an injury prone player thats all i will say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X