• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

Am I the only dude here that very much wants to hug Herbie in appreciation for all that he's given to this team? Such a sweet wonderful young man. And brave!

Pretty sure its every opposing defensive linemen....and yes you.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

according to Keenan Allen on the Echo show, Herbert lacks confidence to 'take over the the team' WTF?

I think in this generation of players Herbert not going over the staffs head and trying to run shit behind closed doors seen as weakness? I'm not happy that Keenan would validate Acho by going on his show to talk about Herbert no less, especially after Acho shit on Herbert last year. First ekeler at the Super Bowl and now keenan?!

I don't get it...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
        according to Keenan Allen on the Echo show, Herbert lacks confidence to 'take over the the team' WTF?

I think in this generation of players Herbert not going over the staffs head and trying to run shit behind closed doors seen as weakness? I'm not happy that Keenan would validate Acho by going on his show to talk about Herbert no less, especially after Acho shit on Herbert last year. First ekeler at the Super Bowl and now keenan?!

I don't get it...
        Keenan's been paid unlike Herbert. He's on the downhill of his career so Herbert can't just go off and say whatever he likes. KA and Ekeler are both pampered princes in my opinion.
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Keenan's been paid unlike Herbert. He's on the downhill of his career so Herbert can't just go off and say whatever he likes. KA and Ekeler are both pampered princes in my opinion.
          He's basically saying that Herbert is not an alpha...even if it is true, he shouldn't be saying it...
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

He's basically saying that Herbert is not an alpha...even if it is true, he shouldn't be saying it...
            I still distrust his motivations. Hey, if they trade Herbert they can keep on paying Keenan...right?
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

I don't get it...
              I didn't see anything wrong with it. That was a knock on him coming into the draft.

He is just saying Herb needs to assert himself and explained you couldn't tell Rivers nothing,....that was his team.
              Herb needs to make it his and Keenan said he tells Herbert all the time that this is his team. He is just saying he still young.

They also made Acho explain why he called Herbert a social media QB.

Comment

• Jack Burton
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2023
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I didn't see anything wrong with it. That was a knock on him coming into the draft.

He is just saying Herb needs to assert himself and explained you couldn't tell Rivers nothing,....that was his team.
                Herb needs to make it his and Keenan said he tells Herbert all the time that this is his team. He is just saying he still young.

They also made Acho explain why he called Herbert a social media QB.
                Acho is an idiot. And if anyone is a social media clown, it’s him.
                Herbert sure plays like an Alpha….
                Just because he isn’t a ra ra guy in the locker room doesn’t mean he isn’t asserting himself.
                Elway was the same way when he was young… Montana wasn’t a loud guy in the locker room and often left the speeches to guys like Lott and Rice….Keenan just needs to understand their are other ways to motivate a team and the best way is through action on the field and winning..

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Just because he isn’t a ra ra guy in the locker room doesn’t mean he isn’t asserting himself.
                  Elway was the same way when he was young… Montana wasn’t a loud guy in the locker room and often left the speeches to guys like Lott and Rice….Keenan just needs to understand their are other ways to motivate a team and the best way is through action on the field and winning..
                  I don't think being a loud guy is all what they mean but they he didn't get into it.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

I agree, every one is a critic and all these jealous assholes passing judgment on how they would lead, gimme a fucking break already...herbert behaves like a professional not a fucking spoiled brat and he treats his peers with respect as colleagues and professional grown ass men, it's too bad these fuggers don't recognize true leadership in todays society...

herbert is about to start making over 50 million dollars a year 50 MILLION and that has to rub some folks the wrong way, whether they are teammates or pahetic fucks like acho...

Keenan is fucking up when he compares Herbert to rivers, two different people and it's completely unfair...how would he like it if people questioned him in regards to his personality, why isn't he more like Charlie joiner?

LT was really shy when he became a superstar and it wasn't until some of the older guys were gone that his personality came out a bit more, maybe that's what'll happen when all these guys that were here before Herbert are gone...

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Unpopular opinion warning, but I have to express my frustration.
                      Keenan Allen is pissing me off once again this offseason.

Why the fack is he going on the Acho show and talking about Herbert?! Months away from blowing Mahomes on Twitter.

Imo it's not a coincidence we're drafting quieter, more disciplined and more mature WRs like Q, DD and even Palmer.
                      enough of the uber talented jackasses like KA.

Fittingly the last "SDC" on the roster.
                      I won't miss him when he's gone.

Edit: should be in the Herbert thread. Sorry.
                      Last edited by 21&500; 05-04-2023, 08:14 PM.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Yes! Bottom line.
                        I didn't see this was being discussed here when I posted my .02
                        some things should be kept in house.

KA STFU in public.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I still distrust his motivations. Hey, if they trade Herbert they can keep on paying Keenan...right?
                          Sad if so.

Comment

Working...
                          X