• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Tua and Hurts have much better W-L records than Herbert and he’s a bit better than Burrow but Burrow has a Super Bowl appearance. All from the same draft class.
    Put Herb on either of those teams and they would be Superbowl favorites

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Put Herb on either of those teams and they would be Superbowl favorites
      Sure that’s what everybody used to say about Rivers compared to Ben and Eli

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

myhammy fans are delusional if they think tua is a better QB and talent than Herbert. Look at the years prior to them getting Waddle and Hill...2a got benched by a journeyman QB multiple times. Plus myhammy has always had a much better D than the bolts. Justin only went on to break numerous records on some pretty crappy teams.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

And they would have been correct.

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

that was such a travesty. Rivers was so good compared to those 2. But I have to give it to Eli on his 2nd SB win...he was clutch in the POs.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

And they would have been correct.
              Impossible to say but I’d rather not to have to play that guessing game again

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

that was such a travesty. Rivers was so good compared to those 2. But I have to give it to Eli on his 2nd SB win...he was clutch in the POs.
                You don't have to. Remember Kyle Williams, the punt returner from San Francisco, during that NFC Championship game. The Giants had no business winning that game.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2022
                  • Send PM

I think Mike McDaniel may have more to do with Tua's emergence than anything else. With that said, I don't know how anyone can think Tua is better than Herbert.

Comment

• jubei
                    Vagabond Ninja
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                    I think Mike McDaniel may have more to do with Tua's emergence than anything else. With that said, I don't know how anyone can think Tua is better than Herbert.
                    N-acho sure thinks so. that guy acts like Justin stole his lunch money...he's SOOOO against Justin from the get-go and just wont let it go that he was DEAD WRONG about JH.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

N-acho sure thinks so. that guy acts like Justin stole his lunch money...he's SOOOO against Justin from the get-go and just wont let it go that he was DEAD WRONG about JH.
                      I think you are seeing him deep down knowing Herbert would be putting up mind boggling stats if the teams were reversed, but they aren't so he is desperately running his mouth to convince himself more than anyone else.

Comment

• jubei
                        Vagabond Ninja
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I think you are seeing him deep down knowing Herbert would be putting up mind boggling stats if the teams were reversed, but they aren't so he is desperately running his mouth to convince himself more than anyone else.
                        yeah...or deep down he knows the truth but is doing this to get clicks. but then again he was a shitty LBer so what does he know about great QBing? he just irks me that he actually thinks Tua is better. did he say anything b4 when Tua was benched? Dont get me wrong...I think Tua is a decent QB but I dont think he is a top10 QB, and he is fragile. but he is making hay with his crazy WRs and a D that actually defends well.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

yeah...or deep down he knows the truth but is doing this to get clicks. but then again he was a shitty LBer so what does he know about great QBing? he just irks me that he actually thinks Tua is better. did he say anything b4 when Tua was benched? Dont get me wrong...I think Tua is a decent QB but I dont think he is a top10 QB, and he is fragile. but he is making hay with his crazy WRs and a D that actually defends well.
                          Tua is a good, not great QB who is extremely lucky to be surrounded by all-world talent and a good coach (so far). As you mention he is fragile and I expect he continues to miss lots of time going forward.

Comment

Working...
                          X