• Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post

We’re already there.
    Absolutely.
    A strong rotation of DL
    you shouldn’t depend on LBs that weigh 240+ to stop run, you ask big DEs and powerful DT to slow it down enough to have 210lb Safeties fly in and finish the job

You need a variety of DBs that can all cover and tackle

we have Murray which is great, assuming he plays up to his draft position, but we don’t need to invest in any more studs there.
    we need DTs and CBs
    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Gots to keep trying.
      Improve your dart throwing TT.
      I'm talking about practice.
      How many 2nd and 3rd round OL has he taken so far? Three of them are starting right now and all three suck. Then there was Turk, Watt, and of course Fluker, a 2nd round pick he took around #13
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

He played MLB for Penn State, but occasionally lined up on the edge as a stand up OLB when he rushed the passer.

I think he is elite as an MLB, but not as a DE.

At #5 overall (where we currently pick) if he is on the board, he is likely to be the BPA.

Sewell will be gone. Surtain II is a slight reach at #5 overall. Leatherwood would be a reach as would PItts.

I see nobody else even worthy of discussion.
        I think Sewell will be there @#4. I think Cincinnati takes Gregory Rouseau. The Bengals OL problems are at IOL, not tackle. They chose a 1st round LT in 2019. Bengals need a pass rusher (Carl Lawson is a FA at season's end) and are #30 in the NFL in sacks.

I agree that Parsons is an elite MLB. Haven't seen him pass rush much from the edge, though. We need a pass rusher more than we need another MLB.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Not chancing it bro
          offer Cincinnati Mike Williams to move up 1 spot

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

image_2020-11-30_203005.png

4 Round Mock Pass Rusher, CB, OT, & OC. In order of need.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              Not chancing it bro
              offer Cincinnati Mike Williams to move up 1 spot
              Mike Will still has one more year left on his deal after this season...too much to give up to move up one spot...offer Launchwhiffy and a conditional 5th rounder...

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                image_2020-11-30_203005.png

4 Round Mock Pass Rusher, CB, OT, & OC. In order of need.
                Not bad, Ghost...

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                  In what world is Perryman going to be too expensive ?

BTW y'all are sleeping on Kwity Paye...and the comp is Melvin Ingram besides.

I offer my ironclad guarantee that there will be OL rounds 2 & 3.

We need Campen specials, eg Radunz/Vera-Tucker, not pick of the litter.

The trick will be finding a midround IOL that is not a Toy Bulldog.
                  The world in which Perryman is making $7.5 million and having his best year as a professional.

Kwity Paye may be the most overhyped player in football. I watched him this weekend, he was JAG. 2 sacks on the season.

Radunz, I like in the 2nd round. If Sewell is gone @#4, then draft Rouseau and get Radunz in the 2nd. I'm OK with that. If Sewell is there @#4... don't fuck around, draft him.

OC Landon Dickerson, please... round 3.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

The world in which Perryman is making $7.5 million and having his best year as a professional.

Kwity Paye may be the most overhyped player in football. I watched him this weekend, he was JAG. 2 sacks on the season.

Radunz, I like in the 2nd round. If Sewell is gone @#4, then draft Rouseau and get Radunz in the 2nd. I'm OK with that. If Sewell is there @#4... don't fuck around, draft him.

OC Landon Dickerson, please... round 3.
                    Landon has definitely played upto his 5-star rating, the last 2 seasons, after 3 injury plagued years at FSU.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I think Sewell will be there @#4. I think Cincinnati takes Gregory Rouseau. The Bengals OL problems are at IOL, not tackle. They chose a 1st round LT in 2019. Bengals need a pass rusher (Carl Lawson is a FA at season's end) and are #30 in the NFL in sacks.

I agree that Parsons is an elite MLB. Haven't seen him pass rush much from the edge, though. We need a pass rusher more than we need another MLB.
                      I disagree with the notion that the Bengals will draft Rousseau at #3 overall. I think teams will view him less favorably than some pundits do right now. He is not explosive at all. He makes plays because of his length and scores what I could only characterize as a disproportionate number of late sacks on plays on which he was not the first to the QB, but the QB was flushed into his above average tackling radius. He does not look either all that fast or all that powerful. I see bust potential there with superior NFL execution.

While there are no sure things in the NFL draft, Sewell is the best LT prospect in years. If he is there at #3 overall, he will be the BPA and will be selected by the Bengals. They will have to decide if either Williams or Hart will kick inside and which player will play RT. Just as the Jets are not passing on Lawrence despite having Darnold, the Bengals are not passing on Sewell despite having Williams, especially for a risky player like Rousseau with less upside.

We need edge rushers and I still would not touch Rousseau at #5 overall. Honestly, I am not sure I would want him at #37 overall and if he goes before then to some other team, I will be relieved that we did not take on that risk.

As far as Parsons goes, whether or not we would take him depends on how Telesco's board is set up. With Hayward's decline this year, I could certainly see us taking Surtain II at #5 overall, but I think Parsons is the more special (in a good way) player and, if he is on the board at #5 overall, he is likely to be the BPA. Assuming Sewell is gone, I would take Parsons and then a bunch of OL players in the rounds after that. Murray's struggles make me want to take Parsons even more and re-sign Perryman if we can get him signed to a reasonable contract.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

1. OT Penei Sewell (Cinci goes pass rusher)
                        2. DE Patrick Jones II
                        3. RB CJ Verdell
                        3. OC Landon Dickerson
                        4. SAM Monte Rice (move Murray to MIKE)
                        5. CB Keith Taylor

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I disagree with the notion that the Bengals will draft Rousseau at #3 overall. I think teams will view him less favorably than some pundits do right now. He is not explosive at all. He makes plays because of his length and scores what I could only characterize as a disproportionate number of late sacks on plays on which he was not the first to the QB, but the QB was flushed into his above average tackling radius. He does not look either all that fast or all that powerful. I see bust potential there with superior NFL execution.

While there are no sure things in the NFL draft, Sewell is the best LT prospect in years. If he is there at #3 overall, he will be the BPA and will be selected by the Bengals. They will have to decide if either Williams or Hart will kick inside and which player will play RT. Just as the Jets are not passing on Lawrence despite having Darnold, the Bengals are not passing on Sewell despite having Williams, especially for a risky player like Rousseau with less upside.

We need edge rushers and I still would not touch Rousseau at #5 overall. Honestly, I am not sure I would want him at #37 overall and if he goes before then to some other team, I will be relieved that we did not take on that risk.

As far as Parsons goes, whether or not we would take him depends on how Telesco's board is set up. With Hayward's decline this year, I could certainly see us taking Surtain II at #5 overall, but I think Parsons is the more special (in a good way) player and, if he is on the board at #5 overall, he is likely to be the BPA. Assuming Sewell is gone, I would take Parsons and then a bunch of OL players in the rounds after that. Murray's struggles make me want to take Parsons even more and re-sign Perryman if we can get him signed to a reasonable contract.
                          I haven't seen myself, but if this is true, thats a great observation.
                          agreed that even the Bungles won't Bungle the Sewell pick, that's wishful thinking
                          we need them to win 1 game
                          GO Bengals

Comment

Working...
                          X