• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

I wish my school, Maryland, would put in a gimmick offense and get a few more wins.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• alex8080
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

2021 class is certainly better
      lawrence, fields, newman, costello, ehrlinger can be very good but will lac be in position? not 6
      i really like lawrence, costello and ehrlinger but what slot

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

some good film study on Hebert and why any smart team should avoid him.........and remember he has pretty much played the same extremely slow and inconsistent way for 4 years.......

This week’s film breakdown analyzes Los Angeles Chargers' Quarterback Justin Herbert from the University of Oregon. Herbert was taken 6th overall in the NFL ...

The reason Tua and Burrow are elite passers and nearly(no human is 100%) cant miss prospects is they dont have those issues...... they do all the standard/routine things right as well as make special elite clutch plays when needed.....

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Not only talent, but that system Herbert played in was a fucking dumpster fire.
          Oregon gimmick System makes alot of not great QB's look way way better then they actually are with artificially high completion percentages ...... Mariotta was better then Herbert but sucked in NFL...... so has every other oregon QB playing in that gimmick system.... and Hebert has not gotten much better in his 4 years of playing.....

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Oregon gimmick System makes alot of not great QB's look way way better then they actually are with artificially high completion percentages ...... Mariotta was better then Herbert but sucked in NFL...... so has every other oregon QB playing in that gimmick system.... and Hebert has not gotten much better in his 4 years of playing.....
            I love how you think that all Oregon offensive systems, regardless of who's coaching, are the same. It truly goes to show your level of cluelessness.

Everyone of your QB takes remind me of the adage, " it's better to be thought a fool, then to open one's mouth and remove any doubt".

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
              some good film study on Hebert and why any smart team should avoid him.........and remember he has pretty much played the same extremely slow and inconsistent way for 4 years.......

This week’s film breakdown analyzes Los Angeles Chargers' Quarterback Justin Herbert from the University of Oregon. Herbert was taken 6th overall in the NFL ...

The reason Tua and Burrow are elite passers and nearly(no human is 100%) cant miss prospects is they dont have those issues...... they do all the standard/routine things right as well as make special elite clutch plays when needed.....
              Give it a fucking rest.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by alex8080 View Post
                2021 class is certainly better
                lawrence, fields, newman, costello, ehrlinger can be very good but will lac be in position? not 6
                i really like lawrence, costello and ehrlinger but what slot
                Lol, sorry don't agree. Costello is transferring next season to Miss st. He was ok the season before but hurt last year. So why the transfer? Unless he balls out,...is he anything more than Herbert? Or Fromm?. Newman needs to really step it up next season.

Ehrlinger is ok,...maybe can elevate himself as a first round pick with a great year. Lawrence is the crown Jewel next season and Fields would be next if he don't have a down year.

Still like this class better. We aren't going to get Lawrence.

Comment

• PR#1
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post
                  Haha... Right?

His QB talk always gives me a hearty chuckle.Linking a guy like Carson Palmer to the likes of Couch, Manziel and Akili is beyond ignorant.
                  I thought Carson Palmer had a pretty good career.

But he's right about the others.

And I was wrong about Manziel.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                    Interesting take aways...

Mentioned Tevi and his great feet before Pipkens at LT...it would have been more convincing to have led with Pipkins...LT seems awful likely to me, and early... He also talked about incredible depth of talent in this draft, and depth in the first round....trade back, anyone?

Also...he likes Desmond King anywhere in that secondary...including both Safety spots. When I had him on my board back in that draft, it was to play FS, and when we drafted him, I had thought that was the plan...be interesting if we start using him there...and if Adderley ever comes along, you still have great depth, and movable pieces...interesting. One could see Adderley on the outside, even.

I wouldn't say that we are not going QB in the first...but I sure get the feeling there are plenty of contingencies in place if we were, and our plans fell through...of course, that is as it should be.

He doesn't give away much, but I sure didn't get a QB or bust vibe off the guy...but then...if I really got anything solid out of this, he wouldn't be a very good GM.
                    Another thing I found interesting...and it seemed genuine...TT is not worried about this draft. He claims they are well prepared in that they have all the information they need on all the prospects.
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• PR#1
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Another thing I found interesting...and it seemed genuine...TT is not worried about this draft. He claims they are well prepared in that they have all the information they need on all the prospects.
                      116705-49038.jpg

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
                        Ha ha ha.
                        Izzat Baghdad Bob ???
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• PR#1