Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
        Vlade Divac is reffing nowadays?
        Dang. I watched a good part of that game, it was actually entertaining, i saw a scuffle at the end out of the corner of my eye but by that time I’d drifted off to my iPad.

I wouldn’t have accused FloppetyVlad of Oscar hunting if his jaw snapped back like that before he floppetyflopped.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

See the repeats of the "hit" and all the kid touched was the rim of the footlocker's hat.

Comment

• Critty
            Dominate the Day.
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Eason declared.
            He may be the 3rd or 4th QB taken in Rd1.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• alex8080
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
              Eason declared.
              or maybe 5th -burrow, tua, love, herbert

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

So...this afternoon, you can pick up Wake Forrest vs Michigan State, and give QB Jamie Newman a look. But the big game to watch is USC vs Iowa...OT Tristan Wirfs will be on display, as well as OT Austin Jackson vs DE Epenesa...

I don't really have an interest in adding a 4th round QB in Newman...but I always try to keep an open mind as to how we approach the future QB issue. You just never know...and there is some flashy film on him, and tools to like.

I am back on the Wirfs bandwagon...and look to see if my opinion of him is confirmed...the kid is a monster, and at this point is worthy of the #7 pick...upgrades every tackle we have on the roster, save Okung.

Austin Jackson is a guy who may not last to our second...even if he does, can he play both sides? I like Pipkens to continue behind Okung, unless a special LT talent is available...I don't think Jackson is that, so if he can't play both sides, it may be a moot point. Have to do a little more research. If he can...he might be a solid pickup in the second, if we go QB or defense in the first.
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                  So...this afternoon, you can pick up Wake Forrest vs Michigan State, and give QB Jamie Newman a look. But the big game to watch is USC vs Iowa...OT Tristan Wirfs will be on display, as well as OT Austin Jackson vs DE Epenesa...

I don't really have an interest in adding a 4th round QB in Newman...but I always try to keep an open mind as to how we approach the future QB issue. You just never know...and there is some flashy film on him, and tools to like.

I am back on the Wirfs bandwagon...and look to see if my opinion of him is confirmed...the kid is a monster, and at this point is worthy of the #7 pick...upgrades every tackle we have on the roster, save Okung.

Austin Jackson is a guy who may not last to our second...even if he does, can he play both sides? I like Pipkens to continue behind Okung, unless a special LT talent is available...I don't think Jackson is that, so if he can't play both sides, it may be a moot point. Have to do a little more research. If he can...he might be a solid pickup in the second, if we go QB or defense in the first.
                  I wouldn't say i'm off the Wirfs bandwagon, but it seems to be easy to get into his chest in pass protection that NFL players will exploit. He'll correct it, but it will cause him to struggle early.

He is a monster though - Iowa uses him a lot like Alabama used Fluker.

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

I still like Wirfs and I'd be happy to see them draft him. I like Thomas a bit better so I'd really love it if they could get him. I'm just not into the idea of picking a QB but I allow that a QB could be the pick.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                      Eason declared.
                      He won't make it to the Chargers pick in round #2. There will definitely be 4 and probably 5 quarterbacks chosen before the Chargers 2nd round pick.

Cincy, Miami, Jacksonville, Chargers, Carolina, Oakland?, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh?, Chicago?, New Orleans, New England (beachcomber just vomited right there), all could use a young promising qb.

Of that group, Cincy, Miami, Jacksonville, Carolina, & Tamp Bay definitely will consider one.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        I still like Wirfs and I'd be happy to see them draft him. I like Thomas a bit better so I'd really love it if they could get him. I'm just not into the idea of picking a QB but I allow that a QB could be the pick.
                        Maybe the Chargers want a mauler at RT to unleash the running game.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He won't make it to the Chargers pick in round #2. There will definitely be 4 and probably 5 quarterbacks chosen before the Chargers 2nd round pick.

Cincy, Miami, Jacksonville, Chargers, Carolina, Oakland?, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh?, Chicago?, New Orleans, New England (beachcomber just vomited right there), all could use a young promising qb.

Of that group, Cincy, Miami, Jacksonville, Carolina, & Tamp Bay definitely will consider one.
                          Man I hope there's a feeding frenzy on QBs.Imagine all the talent that will be left ripe for the pickin!

Comment

Working...
                          X