• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Bulaga had a injury history so TT took a chance i wouldnt have taken when this OL already sucked.The Rams signed old vet OT Andrew Whitworth and he has been a stud for them. You just have to sign the right vet is all.

You just have to have the right GM to make the correct picks.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Funny you should mention Lamp because he was better than our backup Guards are right now. We should have kept him as a back-up. He did have two knee injuries that set him back and still he did better than the guy we watched at LG yesterday.

I HATE that we lost to Denver!
      Feel your pain and me too. Losing the way we did to Denver and the Patriots have really been full on gut punches this season and obscured many of the better moments.

I also agree about Lamp. Definitely better than what we say from Kelemente yesterday., hat was a Pipkins level performance

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Feel your pain and me too. Losing the way we did to Denver and the Patriots have really been full on gut punches this season and obscured many of the better moments.

I also agree about Lamp. Definitely better than what we say from Kelemente yesterday., hat was a Pipkins level performance
        Lamp would be better then Kelemente - he was terrible.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Didn’t we draft a top OG prospect?

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2020
            • Send PM

Denver had the same problem - 3 backups played in their OL too but we never stopped the run or rushed the passer. Our backups stink!
            Great point!!! It’s always much of the same it seems to me with these Chargers teams, regardless of coach and scheme.

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Ever since I've been a Chargers fan (1961), we've had games that made me sick and I'm just like you, the Patriots game and the Broncos game on Sunday have sickened me.

The weak OL has gone on for too long - there must be someone that could be the GM that knows how to build a good OL. The way they started this season I thought we had finally put it all together but now I'm once again disappointed. My common sense says quit following this team but I can't bring myself to quit them. It looks like only this darn cancer is going to relieve me of being a charger fan.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Ever since I've been a Chargers fan (1961), we've had games that made me sick and I'm just like you, the Patriots game and the Broncos game on Sunday have sickened me.

The weak OL has gone on for too long - there must be someone that could be the GM that knows how to build a good OL. The way they started this season I thought we had finally put it all together but now I'm once again disappointed. My common sense says quit following this team but I can't bring myself to quit them. It looks like only this darn cancer is going to relieve me of being a charger fan.
                It pains me to read this. It's a marriage from hell with this team. Ive had some bad habits in my life. Some I've been able to quit. Others have been more of a struggle. I've had some great joy as a Charger fan. But not nearly enough

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

We really are losing games again this season because we don't plan for injuries on the oline again. It also seems that we once again don't have a staff that can train prospects very well either. Defense is a sieve and the oline is a sieve. But. Hey we have a QB that can scramble better than Stan Humphries so maybe he can stay alive long enough to fix this.

:coffee:
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                    Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Palm Springs
                    • I know nothing
                    • Send PM

If you are subscribed, the Athletic Football Show at the one hour mark has a great analysis of what's wrong with the Chargers offence. Basically explaining what the coaches need to do to fix it right now.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
                      If you are subscribed, the Athletic Football Show at the one hour mark has a great analysis of what's wrong with the Chargers offence. Basically explaining what the coaches need to do to fix it right now.
                      Hmm,....no suggestions for the defense?

11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                        Bulaga had a injury history so TT took a chance i wouldnt have taken when this OL already sucked.The Rams signed old vet OT Andrew Whitworth and he has been a stud for them. You just have to sign the right vet is all.

You just have to have the right GM to make the correct picks.
                        very true!.......

and there are starters drafted in every round........ its about choosing the right players.....

as an example.... the past draft was absolutely loaded with RBs and many have played big roles for teams this year....... Chargers only had one NFL quality RB on roster and stupidly only drafted one RB and it looks like we chose the worst one..... we could have drafted others that would have had an impact...... for years, Chargers have been horrible choosing RB's, OL, DL, LBers, DB's...... hell... ,most positions.....

TT has done a horrible job after the first round....... Bosa, Herbert, Slater, James, were all BPA no brainers....... MW is a playmaker who filled a need we had for a big receiver, though there were probably great players available who could have strengthened the OL, DL, or secondary.......which are far more important positions......

Chargers should study NE...... bellycheat knows how to build a football team with smart disciplined tough guys......

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz View Post
                          can you please list a few things?

Comment

Working...
                          X