• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Chargers social media team has invested a TON of material on Staley with the "All In" videos and much more. I think for this reason alone they will be hesitant to fire him after just two years.

Yes, the Chargers will weigh their YouTube presence as more valuable than on field results.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

We have arrived at DeAndre Carter WR1 status, Bandy WR2.
      We found out yesterday that we were all wrong about Bandy. He sure had me fooled.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

We found out yesterday that we were all wrong about Bandy. He sure had me fooled.
        Unfortunately, we did see why the coaching staff only put him in when desperate. The front office has to make a move on WR....right???

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          That may be but he certainly would have more insight than you do about Staley not being respected by the players.

You have none and are no where near the facility, in the press room, or in the locker room. In other words, a hell of alot more to go on than you.

You have "body language" from the stands . Get real .
          How bout offering an opinion on what you think the issue is? Multiple people are seeing what I’m seeing. You can call it lack of buy in, no confidence in over his head or lack of respect. Just don’t say injuries because aside from Bosa the defense was at full strength prior to JC’s injury and they were failing before then. And the offense had Linsley back MW and Keenan and were failing. So go ahead. Fill the forum with your insight

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Speculation. I don't see how youml can come to that conclusion.
            You know who is in that locker room asking players questions? Popper.

How about asking him? He reported yesterday he talked to MW about his injury.
            Speculation maybe. But also from experience. A couple of weeks ago I read there was some locker room grumbling about the coaching staff. KA's tweet during the Browns game. Just they way the team is playing. Herbert seems frustrated. It doesn't look like they are responding to coaching, fully buying in, even though they may respect Staley. These are my observations from decades of experience watching the game and playing it when I was younger. The team seems lost.

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Speculation maybe. But also from experience. A couple of weeks ago I read there was some locker room grumbling about the coaching staff. KA's tweet during the Browns game. Just they way the team is playing. Herbert seems frustrated. It doesn't look like they are responding to coaching, fully buying in, even though they may respect Staley. These are my observations from decades of experience watching the game and playing it when I was younger. The team seems lost.
              They simply don't pass the eyeball test.

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

How bout offering an opinion on what you think the issue is? Multiple people are seeing what I’m seeing. You can call it lack of buy in, no confidence in over his head or lack of respect. Just don’t say injuries because aside from Bosa the defense was at full strength prior to JC’s injury and they were failing before then. And the offense had Linsley back MW and Keenan and were failing. So go ahead. Fill the forum with your insight
                Brutal! LOL!
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Wild speculation here on on Sean Payton going to Chargers. Dean would never pay someone $20 million unless it's an incentivized contract with tiers.

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                    Wild speculation here on on Sean Payton going to Chargers. Dean would never pay someone $20 million unless it's an incentivized contract with tiers.

Bronco fans are begging for Payton
                    But I don't see it - as why would he want Russell Wilson
                    If he wants the Chargers - the Chargers should give him the keys to the damn team if they do not make the playoffs

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If he wants the Chargers - the Chargers should give him the keys to the damn team if they do not make the playoffs
                      I'd be down for this.

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Bronco fans are begging for Payton
                        But I don't see it - as why would he want Russell Wilson
                        PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                          Chargers have the worst point differential in the division. And outside of the Steelers and Lions, they are among the worst in the entire league as well.

Let that sink in for those that are happily content with "but we're 4-3."

I believe it was Florio who last week wrote "how the hell do the Chargers have 4 wins?!" (Paraphrasing)
                          There should be a 'Pollyanna' thread specifically for those half-dozen posters.

I get a tremendous kick out of those same six posters who are willing to wait and see if Failey can right the ship. LOL! I ask: Is there ANYTHING he has shown you to date - this year or last - that would give you anything but a fool's hope that it's going to happen? Has the team been playing hard? Executing well? Do they seem ready, week in and week out, for their next opponent? Are they improving from week to week? Correcting mistakes? Is their play on the upswing?

I know that this is an unpopular opinion (not that I care all that much), but I'm hoping the team goes on an 11-game LOSING streak so even brain dead owners like the Span-Asses - maybe - will pull the trigger on the train wreck that is Telesco and Staley and pretty much the entire coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                          X