• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I don't know about the Steelers, their roster hasn't impressed me in a long time. They sit at 6-3 so maybe its better than I credit them. Oddly they are -26 in Points for/against - unusual to be 6-3 with that type of scoring disadvantage.

I 100% agree on the Ravens drafting very well as due to organizational excellence. They do very good talent evaluation and selection - I don't know its a complete top to bottom universal agreement alignment or its just a really good scouting and GM office. That started under Newsome, he built a top notch talent scouting team and he had a keen eye himself - imo that still carries forward today.

They
    I don’t know how the Steelers are 6-3 with that roster and point differential. They just know how to win I guess

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
      ESPN's Mike Greenberg Reveals Jim Harbaugh Is 'Huge Fan' Of One NFL Quarterback

​
      ESPN's Mike Greenberg had a conversation with Harbaugh last year. During the conversation, Harbaugh raved about Justin Herbert and his abilities at the quarterback position.
      ​
      Harbaugh is currently making 9 mil a year annually at Michigan. He’ll probably command at least 7 mil in the NFL. Staley is being paid what, about 3.5 mil here? Harbaugh might not even make the Spanos’ short list cause they won’t wanna spend that kind of money.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Staley & McDaniels are a match made in heaven.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

Harbaugh is currently making 9 mil a year annually at Michigan. He’ll probably command at least 7 mil in the NFL. Staley is being paid what, about 3.5 mil here? Harbaugh might not even make the Spanos’ short list cause they won’t wanna spend that kind of money.
            If he wants to coach Herb and this team but Spanos don't wanna pay for a winning top notch coach why would we continue to be fans?Seriously.If that was ever the case that would be the final straw for me until the SpAnus ilk go away.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

Come on Dean, shock everyone and offer him $10 million a year and set out of the way.

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

If he wants to coach Herb and this team but Spanos don't wanna pay for a winning top notch coach why would we continue to be fans?Seriously.If that was ever the case that would be the final straw for me until the SpAnus ilk go away.
                I’d settle for a talented HC, DC and OC. Not this heavy overlapping of duties stuff. Staley is a HC-DC in more ways than in the past. There used to be more of a distraction between the two. DC’s and OC’s are more like minor assistants to the HC now.

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

FVCK snake-oil stalebread and his egotistical, good-for-nothin self. NO self-awareness like the dude said. unbelievable the arrogance of someone who is the worst at his job? must think his shit smells like roses and invites others in to see his beautiful crap!

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

FVCK snake-oil stalebread and his egotistical, good-for-nothin self. NO self-awareness like the dude said. unbelievable the arrogance of someone who is the worst at his job? must think his shit smells like roses and invites others in to see his beautiful crap!
                    His stubborn belief in his system is head scratching given the abysmal results. I think he is painfully aware he is failing but seems to think that somehow it is going to suddenly click.

Comment

• jubei
                      Vagabond Ninja
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

His stubborn belief in his system is head scratching given the abysmal results. I think he is painfully aware he is failing but seems to think that somehow it is going to suddenly click.
                      the new definition of insanity...brandon silly.

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2023
                        • Send PM

To be fair, he has nowhere to go but forward.
                        Start making wholesale changes now and he's sunk.

He's hoping something will click soon .....

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I don't know about the Steelers, their roster hasn't impressed me in a long time. They sit at 6-3 so maybe its better than I credit them. Oddly they are -26 in Points for/against - unusual to be 6-3 with that type of scoring disadvantage.

I 100% agree on the Ravens drafting very well as due to organizational excellence. They do very good talent evaluation and selection - I don't know its a complete top to bottom universal agreement alignment or its just a really good scouting and GM office. That started under Newsome, he built a top notch talent scouting team and he had a keen eye himself - imo that still carries forward today.

They
                          Mike Tomlin has not had a losing season in 16 years. At worst .500

Its more about organizational philosophy and alignment from the Owner to the GM to the Head Coach
                          They are not good every year but they are consistent in their approach and roster philosophy

Comment

Working...
                          X