• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Nope I'd say a defense that gave up the second most points in the league was the problem.

Only the Jets gave up more.

That was the problem.

The offense scored the 3rd most points in the league. Tough to win and make the playoffs while scoring 474 points and giving up a whopping 459.
    Chargers out-scored ANY team of this century or last you'd care to name, Chargers out-scored them in the 4th Quarter. And the Charger defense was worse, in the 4th Quarter, than the expansion Bucs or any other team you'd care to mention.

Yet, the nattering nabobs of negatively shall claim the offense is the problem.

2021 4th Quarter POINTS.jpeg

Comment

• MagicMamba88
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Chargers out-scored ANY team of this century or last you'd care to name, Chargers out-scored them in the 4th Quarter. And the Charger defense was worse, in the 4th Quarter, than the expansion Bucs or any other team you'd care to mention.

Yet, the nattering nabobs of negatively shall claim the offense is the problem.

2021 4th Quarter POINTS.jpeg
        It's unbelievable. You need to play defense in this league if you expect to get far.

Sure we will add to the offense as well but the defense is in shambles.
        The Texans put 41 on us.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Both. Nothing wrong with upgrading both. We have the resources.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
            Day One...
            • Mar 2019
            • Brentwood, 94513
            • Send PM

The only problem with Bulaga is his contract. I’m sure he want to stay and play with Linsley. Yes I butcher names. I’m sure he get cut. If he wants to come back, I’m ok with that.

With Big Mike, I’m sure they will let him test the market. Nothing I’ll believe until the dollar amounts show. Not being sure of him, is why we spent a third round pick on Palmer.

Considering all the drops our wr group had, things need to change. Allen needs to stop falling a couple yards after a catch. Am I the only who notices that. I only remember one highlight against the cowboys that he took it to the house. I’m guessing 81 is gone. Hard to pay two wr big money. I’m more into Palmer playing a bigger role. Then find two other wr who are fast.

Comment

• Berserker76
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
              The only problem with Bulaga is his contract. I’m sure he want to stay and play with Linsley. Yes I butcher names. I’m sure he get cut. If he wants to come back, I’m ok with that.

With Big Mike, I’m sure they will let him test the market. Nothing I’ll believe until the dollar amounts show. Not being sure of him, is why we spent a third round pick on Palmer.

Considering all the drops our wr group had, things need to change. Allen needs to stop falling a couple yards after a catch. Am I the only who notices that. I only remember one highlight against the cowboys that he took it to the house. I’m guessing 81 is gone. Hard to pay two wr big money. I’m more into Palmer playing a bigger role. Then find two other wr who are fast.
              I really don't think Bulaga wants to play anymore. The Chargers have provided enough padding for his retirement. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

I really don't think Bulaga wants to play anymore. The Chargers have provided enough padding for his retirement. Hope I'm wrong.
                Perhaps.
                If he's physically healthy, hopefully his pride is too
                finish what you've started, you're friend Linsley is here partly because of you (Bulaga).
                restructure or cut/sign vet minimum, and go out swinging.

I'd hope Telesco plans to have that conversation with his agent. due diligence
                again, we don't want to ever depend on him, so having a solid plan will be necessary.
                There's just not great options in FA
                and outside of a first round ROT talent, a healthy Bulaga is a better option.
                G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

The John Boy and Telesco years...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Perhaps.
                    If he's physically healthy, hopefully his pride is too
                    finish what you've started, you're friend Linsley is here partly because of you (Bulaga).
                    restructure or cut/sign vet minimum, and go out swinging.

I'd hope Telesco plans to have that conversation with his agent. due diligence
                    again, we don't want to ever depend on him, so having a solid plan will be necessary.
                    There's just not great options in FA
                    and outside of a first round ROT talent, a healthy Bulaga is a better option.
                    But Bulaga is not healthyt - hasn't really been for two years. Chargers cannot take that chance.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                      My order
                      Hill
                      Day

Fatukasi

Hicks as a second signee but not the only signee

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

But Bulaga is not healthyt - hasn't really been for two years. Chargers cannot take that chance.
                        If TT bets Bulaga will play and play frequently in 2022, he’s dumber than Charlie Brown betting on Lucy. you CANNOT bet your entire team on Beluga the Beached Whale again, you simply cannot. No. Way. He should not have bet 2021 on him with the only backup plan is Norton the XFL/AFL/whatever the fuck league he came from. If he bets on Bulaga - fire him instantly.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

If TT bets Bulaga will play and play frequently in 2022, he’s dumber than Charlie Brown betting on Lucy. you CANNOT bet your entire team on Beluga the Beached Whale again, you simply cannot. No. Way. He should not have bet 2021 on him with the only backup plan is Norton the XFL/AFL/whatever the fuck league he came from. If he bets on Bulaga - fire him instantly.
                          The Chargers have to talk to Bulaga and release him. Like was said above - maybe the minimum deal with incentives. But he has a 2.5m option - even if you waive that, his salary is 8.5m and he has shown the last two years he cannot stay health. For 11m of cap space - the Chargers can get an stud IDL for instance, maybe put dollars towards a Carlton Davis at CB.

Popper also has said Bulaga might retire.

Comment

Working...
                          X