POLL: Should The Bolts Trade Up For Tua?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Final answer...no, I do not think the Bolts should trade up for Tua. Stay at #6. I think they might trade up....but I don't think they should, and most of all, I don't want them to. I could live with taking him, and certainly understand why they would, but no to trading up.

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I concur.
    I fear this - Love at 6...ugh.

Leave a comment:

• blueman
    replied
    Yup. Tea leaves trending that way. I mean if you’re gonna blow a 6 on a risk, why not the guy who just needs to develop?

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Could be, or if the Chargers really want Jordan Love, they could trade down a few spots and get him, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Chargers drafted Jordan Love at #6....
    I concur.

Leave a comment:

• electricgold
    replied
    Originally posted by captaind View Post
    As we get closer to the draft, I'm of the opinion that the Chargers will sit at #6 and take whoever is available. I have doubts Simmons will still be there.

It will all hinge on whoever the Dolphins pick. If they take Tua, we take Herbert; and vice-versa.
    Could be, or if the Chargers really want Jordan Love, they could trade down a few spots and get him, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Chargers drafted Jordan Love at #6....

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Velo View Post
    This mock has the Chargers trading up with Detroit to No. 3, for the No. 6 and 37 picks, plus an undisclosed pick next year. Would you give up this year's No. 37 and let's say a 3rd round pick next year to draft Tua?

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/li...ect-mock-draft
    A resounding HELL NO!

Leave a comment:

• rikardo
    replied
    Originally posted by captaind View Post
    As we get closer to the draft, I'm of the opinion that the Chargers will sit at #6 and take whoever is available. I have doubts Simmons will still be there.

It will all hinge on whoever the Dolphins pick. If they take Tua, we take Herbert; and vice-versa.
    I did see Herbert play last year (2 games) Im not impressed, I really hope we do not draft him (I dont see him as a first rounder at all)
    I rather draft Defense / OT / or best RB if we trade down 20+ pick.
    I did not see Love play, cant comment on him.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    This mock has the Chargers trading up with Detroit to No. 3, for the No. 6 and 37 picks, plus an undisclosed pick next year. Would you give up this year's No. 37 and let's say a 3rd round pick next year to draft Tua?

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    I don't understand the love for Tua.... Often injured in COLLEGE. Wait till he takes the big boy hits. Sorry but Nooooooooo thank you. Burrow is the only one I'm sold on so I say load up on the foundation. Oline and Dline. Then get er done next draft and go all in on Lawrence.
    Last edited by SuperCharged; 04-16-2020, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied
    The anti Tua momentum is picking up steam here.

Someday, you'll have to weigh the reward & risk and choose a qb.
    You ain't winning much with Tyrod Taylor & Cam Newton is neither on your team, nor anywhere close to the 2015 version.
    There are no perfect prospects at qb & plenty good arguments why you should pass on any particular one.

With Tua,
    1. If ankle injuries are part of the dialogue, you might as well not draft anyone
    2. Information coming out at the last second, through Sexy Rexy, should be dismissed.
    3. The knee injury i'd like to know more about - did he miss games? He evidently played well against LSU, when he possibly shouldn't have been playing.
    4. If you so much as fart at Alabama, everyone knows about it.
    5. Many think he would have been the top player in the draft if not for the hip injury; that's the only thing that should matter

Watching his injury, he was in an awkward position having released the football, and a defensive end landed on him.
    Somewhere between the wtf injuries of Verrett and a horrific shot. Bo Jackson wasn't brittle and he got the same injury
    on a pedestrian hit.

Draft the man!! Consider yourself lucky that he got the freak injury.
    Last edited by powderblueboy; 04-12-2020, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• captaind
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    The answer is still a big No.

If he falls trade back into the 20’s and get value then.

SIMMONS - SIMMONS - SIMMONS - SIMMONS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X