• Show
Clear All
  • Air Coryell
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2021
    • Carlsbad, CA
    • Teacher, Coach, CFO
    • Send PM

JH is a STUD. So glad he is our QB. Also, seems like a great young man. Looking forward to better coaching, better game planning, and much success!

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

I was a big fan of Tua and thought his game would translate nicely.
      glad he's healthy for now and killing it.
      wts I wouldn't trade qbs for anything.
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Riverwalk
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Too many batted down passes.

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
          Too many batted down passes.
          yeah seems so huh? And Justin is as tall as an oak tree. I wonder if his ribs are impacting his release point where he cant extend his arm as high as normal. I dont remember this many batted passes prior to this season.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
            French Speaking Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Québec city
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

yeah seems so huh? And Justin is as tall as an oak tree. I wonder if his ribs are impacting his release point where he cant extend his arm as high as normal. I dont remember this many batted passes prior to this season.
            Impacting his release ?
            He looks like Philip Rivers.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2022
              • Send PM

I don't see Herbert leaving here in his prime. I think he's committed to bringing the first championship to the Chargers.

Does anyone think he would go somewhere else? I think the only very, very, very slim possibilities would be the Giants (if Daboll continues to build them into a real contender, and they need a quarterback after Daniel Jones), Patriots (if they still have Belichick), Seahawks (in the Pacific Northwest; close to where he's from), or Rams (doesn't have to move) if Stafford continues to deteriorate physically.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                I don't see Herbert leaving here in his prime. I think he's committed to bringing the first championship to the Chargers.

Does anyone think he would go somewhere else? I think the only very, very, very slim possibilities would be the Giants (if Daboll continues to build them into a real contender, and they need a quarterback after Daniel Jones), Patriots (if they still have Belichick), Seahawks (in the Pacific Northwest; close to where he's from), or Rams (doesn't have to move) if Stafford continues to deteriorate physically.
                Perhaps you forgot that Justin was a Chargers fan since he was a kid. He and his younger brother had dreams of playing at Oregon and for the Bolts. His dreams are coming through. This is half way through his third year and people are already saying he's being wasted! That's bull! He's still learning. He should have a dozen years left.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Perhaps you forgot that Justin was a Chargers fan since he was a kid. He and his younger brother had dreams of playing at Oregon and for the Bolts. His dreams are coming through. This is half way through his third year and people are already saying he's being wasted! That's bull! He's still learning. He should have a dozen years left.
                  No I didn't, actually. And to quote Rudy Ruettiger's brother, "I also collected baseball cards as a kid."

Keep in mind I did not say I think he will leave. I'm just wondering if anyone else does.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • New Jersey
                    • Send PM

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

No, Herbert is not going anywhere. Beyond dumb to even think that.

Comment

• LarryAW
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                        I'm actually astonished that PR had 609 rushing yards in 16 years. Certainly not surprised that Justin has already caught him.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • New Jersey
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X