• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ceramic
    Chargers are pathetic
    • Sep 2020
    • OC
    • Send PM

Fire lynn after this win. 2nd half problems, ST haven't been solved. Herbert is a phenom.

Comment

• KrazyLegs
      Registered Dude
      • Sep 2018
      • Westminster, MA
      • Send PM

Originally posted by RyanLeaf4President View Post

Have you not been a Charger fan long? Yes, he’s still here. Not only that but I wouldn’t be surprised if he got a 1 year extension just to see what he can do under a 2nd year of Herbert.

This is the same franchise that threw away what I considered a championship caliber team(2010), because they didn’t want to fire a special teams coach that cost them multiple games.
      Only team in NFL history to have the #1 offense and #1 defense and miss the playoffs.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
        Outback Goon
        • Sep 2018
        • Australia
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
        Falcons were 0-5 under Quinn and 3-1 under the replacement. Did the talent change?
        are we the Falcons?

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
          are we the Falcons?
          Sort of. They gave up leads repeatedly on the way to 0-5.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
            are we the Falcons?
            Worse

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

After that Cheifs Raiders game. Reporter ask Mahomes, how you get that done and his answer was..... Players Make Plays.
              :stirpot:
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                After that Cheifs Raiders game. Reporter ask Mahomes, how you get that done and his answer was..... Players Make Plays.
                More power to you Critty, but I’m sincerely confused as to why you think you’re in position to stir any pot after today? Because of the result?
                what has Lynn proven other than he takes no responsibility for leading the proper attitude with statements like today that throw his players under the bus
                ”they act like they’re doing me a favor”
                why is the leader of men complaining about the perceived attitude from his own players.
                Absolutely the opposite of leading, it’s abandoning
                G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

More power to you Critty, but I’m sincerely confused as to why you think you’re in position to stir any pot after today? Because of the result?
                  what has Lynn proven other than he takes no responsibility for leading the proper attitude with statements like today that throw his players under the bus
                  ”they act like they’re doing me a favor”
                  why is the leader of men complaining about the perceived attitude from his own players.
                  Absolutely the opposite of leading, it’s abandoning
                  What was Lynn talking about? Favors from who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post
                    And that is because the good coaching is already in place and the team has already been put in the best position to succeed when it comes to the coaching of Andy Reid. There is just no comparison between Reid developing an absolutely perfect offense for Mahomes and Lynn doing everything but tackling Herbert for most of the season to slow him down with utterly the lamest of game plans and in game tactical decisions. We almost avoided "run, run, bail us out Justin", but we turtled at the critical moment and again had to settle for 3, which kept the Jets in the game. It is a mystery why that play calling keeps happening when it has cost us at least three games this season.

Based upon the play calling late in the game, I am still not sure that Lynn gets that going run heavy in general or trying to kill the clock with the running game is a bad choice with this team. Just when I thought today with the pass heavy attack that he finally got it (I mean anyone should be able to see the difference, right?), he turtled on a critical possession. So, I am concerned that Lynn just can't see it no matter how obvious it is.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What was Lynn talking about? Favors from who?
                      It was mentioned in the broadcast, early first quarter.
                      Lynn responding to a question about the team or specifically special teams woes.
                      Lynn’s response was that of outrage saying that the players act like they’re doing Lynn a favor and don’t realize their jobs are on the line.
                      essentially calling the team unmotivated

I would wish our leader of men take that on as a responsibility to motivate or find better motivated players in his 4th year instead of passing the buck.

these players may have a false sense of safety by from watching George Stewart employed everyday.
                      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Lynn responding to a question about the team or specifically special teams woes.
                        Lynn’s response was that of outrage saying that the players act like they’re doing Lynn a favor and don’t realize their jobs are on the line.

I would wish our leader of men take that on as a responsibility to motivate or find better motivated players in his 4th year instead of passing the buck.

these players may have a false sense of safety by from watching George Stewart employed everyday.

Lol, then after that outburst, Stewart has the first punt of the game, blocked.

He isn't going to fire Stewart. Like, AJ with Norv, he is going to go down with that ship by refusing to fire him.

Thats fine, blow them all out.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, then after that outburst, Stewart has the first punt of the game, blocked.

He isn't going to fire Stewart. Like, AJ with Norv, he is going to go down with that ship by refusing to fire him.

Thats fine, blow them all out.
                          But why make this challenge public?
                          Lynn is managing his own anxieties poorly
                          hes using the media to vent and separate himself from the problem.
                          which is what you expect parents to do with a rebellious teenager
                          not a professional coach who talks all this shit about organizational health
                          then turns around and bitches about his team’s motivation/attitude
                          does he have absolutely no clue that the lack of motivation and understanding is a reflection of his work too? It certainly didn’t sound like it.
                          G-Ro knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X