• Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • South Carolina
    • Meteorologist
    • Send PM

The other part is that the Texans are still largely a zone running team, and Gordon's best stuff is behind power blocking.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Houstons OL was awful last year, they arent giving up anyone of talent to help them at RB.
      I provided a list of nine players. This does not even include Roderick Johnson. If no one comes up with the correct answer by tomorrow, I will reveal it myself. :shifty:
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I provided a list of nine players. This does not even include Roderick Johnson. If no one comes up with the correct answer by tomorrow, I will reveal it myself. :shifty:
        Telesco said he isn't trading Gordon so the list is moot. Moot is the correct answer :hello:

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

When did he say that? Did I miss something??

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Which HOU Olineman are of interest ?
            I know my answer.
            What says TPB ?
            I'm going to guess the Texans offer OT Seantrel Henderson, who has been injured a lot, but is reportedly healthy now. Maybe they throw in a 7th rounder to sweeten the pot for Gordon.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Telesco said he isn't trading Gordon so the list is moot. Moot is the correct answer :hello:
              Did he say he wasn't trading him or that he did not give Gordon's agent permission to try and work out a trade with another team?

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

They all say that until the trade happens. Then, in the presser, we'll hear something like, "we did everything we could to keep Melvin Gordon in the Charger family, and we had no intention of trading him. However, in recent weeks, it had become apparent that negotiations had reached a stalemate, so when the Texans approached us about a trade, we felt we had to at least listen to them. After careful consultation with our coaching and scouting staff, we reached the conclusion that a trade would be in the best interests of all parties. We want to wish Melvin the best in his future career, and are excited about the addition of ______________ to the Charger fold."

There...the Bolts should hire me to write their material for them...

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Did he say he wasn't trading him or that he did not give Gordon's agent permission to try and work out a trade with another team?
                  That's what I remember. Which is not the same at all.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

They all say that until the trade happens. Then, in the presser, we'll hear something like, "we did everything we could to keep Melvin Gordon in the Charger family, and we had no intention of trading him. However, in recent weeks, it had become apparent that negotiations had reached a stalemate, so when the Texans approached us about a trade, we felt we had to at least listen to them. After careful consultation with our coaching and scouting staff, we reached the conclusion that a trade would be in the best interests of all parties. We want to wish Melvin the best in his future career, and are excited about the addition of ______________ to the Charger fold."

There...the Bolts should hire me to write their material for them...
                    Except that Melvin if he sits is still under our control and they can still franchise him if he reports late.

The Texans got no OL we want that they would trade us. They aren't going to trade Howard or Sharpling to us. They need OL badly and the ones they would, we wouldn't want. I don't want Henderson or Khalil for Gordon.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Read an article on 24/7 yesterday that said TT saying he wasn't going to trade him and they offered Gordon 10 mil per season but he wants more.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Which HOU Olineman are of interest ?
                        I know my answer.
                        What says TPB ?
                        Lol wu-dai. Who is their best OT? If they do t have one I'd take JJ or deandre

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

GMFB a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X