• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

It's not a mistake if he turns out to be a good player. TT has to always juggle between the roster now and the roster in the future.

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

Well his juggling of the o line sucks so far.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

I am not worried about Gordon or the O-line.

There has been only one position on the team that has been the way of the Chargers' Franchise QB and his pursuit of a championship.

It happened to Brees and to Rivers.

It is Not o-line, Not RB, Not WR and Not TE.
        It is Not d-line, Not LB, Not DB, and Not FS/SS
        It is Not the HC, Not the OC, not the DC, not any coach.
        It is Not the punter, not the long snapper, Not place holder and Not the kick returner.

You all know what position stopped the Team from advancing into postseason or through the postseason.
        It is my biggest concern again and again and again.
        When the game and season is on the line for one player to do his job, will he do it successfully?
        Or will he choke?

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Lol what a load a shit man.Rivers like Brady needs his GM to put a decent O line in front of him.If the o linemen can't seem to do their job properly then Rivers can't do his,period.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
            I am not worried about Gordon or the O-line.

There has been only one position on the team that has been the way of the Chargers' Franchise QB and his pursuit of a championship.

It happened to Brees and to Rivers.

It is Not o-line, Not RB, Not WR and Not TE.
            It is Not d-line, Not LB, Not DB, and Not FS/SS
            It is Not the HC, Not the OC, not the DC, not any coach.
            It is Not the punter, not the long snapper, Not place holder and Not the kick returner.

You all know what position stopped the Team from advancing into postseason or through the postseason.
            It is my biggest concern again and again and again.
            When the game and season is on the line for one player to do his job, will he do it successfully?
            Or will he choke?
            DwQWlEZU0AAOGli.jpeg

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

When he figures out DENILE is not a river in DAFRICA.

seriously, he is getting bad advice, overvaluing his position and his place in RB heirarchy. I will take the 3rd rd comp pick and draft a rb next year. TYVM.

And i will go out on a limb and say he doesn't even get what the Chargers have offered on the open market. If he stays out to week 10, after fines, he will play for 1.8MM this season. Brilliant!!#
              I'm looking at signing a publishing contract. I have an agent. She is a dear person and professional. But she has her own interests in the deal. So I am seeking counsel from an attorney who has no stake in the contract to help me decide whether this contract is right for me.

l hope Melvin Gordon is doing the same. Seeking counsel from a professional who knows the business but who is completely neutral and has no financial stake in the decisions he makes for himself. His agents can't provide him with that, they have their own interests at heart.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post

I'm looking at signing a publishing contract. I have an agent. She is a dear person and professional. But she has her own interests in the deal. So I am seeking counsel from an attorney who has no stake in the contract to help me decide whether this contract is right for me.

l hope Melvin Gordon is doing the same. Seeking counsel from a professional who knows the business but who is completely neutral and has no financial stake in the decisions he makes for himself. His agents can't provide him with that, they have their own interests at heart.
                music publishing or book publishing?

you agent is supposed to have your best interest at heart. in fact, your agent is a "fiduciary" meaning they legally owe your the highest duty

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Such a butthurt kind of comment lol. Lets get over it, he is holding out like players on other teams do .....that we want to acquire like Trent Williams. Many other teams and fans would be happy to have Melvin. The Chargers offered him 10 mil a year and he turned them down. So what happens, happens. He will be back later in the year, im sure of it. Frankly if he comes back week 10 and JJ is doing fine, getting Gordon back will only help our SB run and have fresh legs. And all i care about is getting at least ONE fucking SB win.
                  ya i am butthurt.
                  Gordons actions actively hurt the team. I agree with you i want just 1 SB.

I cannot support someone who turns down 10mil per year.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

music publishing or book publishing?

you agent is supposed to have your best interest at heart. in fact, your agent is a "fiduciary" meaning they legally owe your the highest duty
                    You are a lawyer in LA right? Entertainment? You once mentioned something about the music industry in Nashville. My best friend was the producer of Boondock Saints. Actually died of an aneurysm on his last day of shooting his directorial debut. Movie called Bad Country. His lawyer is an old friend of ours from High School. Just wondering if you know D Krintzman. Its crazy how many people not really associated with his family and estate want a piece of his money. That family is destroyed over it.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

You are a lawyer in LA right? Entertainment? You once mentioned something about the music industry in Nashville. My best friend was the producer of Boondock Saints. Actually died of an aneurysm on his last day of shooting his directorial debut. Movie called Bad Country. His lawyer is an old friend of ours from High School. Just wondering if you know D Krintzman. Its crazy how many people not really associated with his family and estate want a piece of his money. That family is destroyed over it.
                      don't know d krintzman and that's a sad story about your friend. prime of life. gotta be grateful for every day above ground.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

don't know d krintzman and that's a sad story about your friend. prime of life. gotta be grateful for every day above ground.
                        Such a bummer. He lived hard. Thrived in the stress of Hollywood. Just getting Boondock out there took a toll on him. He was just starting to get noticed. I miss him.

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                          Lol what a load a shit man.Rivers like Brady needs his GM to put a decent O line in front of him.If the o linemen can't seem to do their job properly then Rivers can't do his,period.
                          You must be seeing a different game than I see.
                          The Bills would have a Lombardi Trophy if not for wide right.

What if Vinatieri pushes a few postseason kicks just outside the posts, how many rings does that take off Brady's hand?

What if Kaeding connects, it advances the Chargers to next round of postseason. How do those seasons end?

Even if all is well in the land of O-line....vs tough playoff competition, it can and often does come down to the foot of one man.

More important than Gordon by a Wide margin, pun intended. Its a QB and Kicker driven league.
                          RBs are a some a dozen.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                          X