• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltUp InLA
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2020
    • Send PM

I also believe that Herbert's unselfishness, which is built from a very healthy ego, might allow Herbert to reach the highest of level for QBs in the future. Just imagine a QB with Herbert's exceptional talents married up to Brady-like intangibles, such as leadership, work ethic, and drive to be the very best. That is my dream anyway!

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

The only fault I can find with Herbert, in everything I've read or seen, is that he might want to take a look at improving the nutritional quality of his diet. I know he likes Subway steak and cheese and chicken bacon ranch sandwiches. I read that he wolfs down one each of these two sands after practice. Then there's the brisket thing he's doing. He likes his meat. It's not really good nutrition for athletes. Subway is junk food. He could take some cues from Brady GOAT on this topic. Brady is 80 percent vegan, only 20 percent of his diet comes from animal products. Plant-based is the future for high-performance athletes.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        The only fault I can find with Herbert, in everything I've read or seen, is that he might want to take a look at improving the nutritional quality of his diet. I know he likes Subway steak and cheese and chicken bacon ranch sandwiches. I read that he wolfs down one each of these two sands after practice. Then there's the brisket thing he's doing. He likes his meat. It's not really good nutrition for athletes. Subway is junk food. He could take some cues from Brady GOAT on this topic. Brady is 80 percent vegan, only 20 percent of his diet comes from animal products. Plant-based is the future for high-performance athletes.
        To be fair, a lot of Brady’s diet is also based on pseudoscience. The best example is not eating nightshades. There’s nothing wrong with eating them at all.

Herbert will learn. Brady didn’t really do all this until 2009 I believe.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

To be fair, a lot of Brady’s diet is also based on pseudoscience. The best example is not eating nightshades. There’s nothing wrong with eating them at all.

Herbert will learn. Brady didn’t really do all this until 2009 I believe.

I don't know a lot of detail about his diet, just that it's allegedly 80 percent plant-based. Being primarily plant-based myself, it interests me. As for Herbert, it's never too young to start taking better care of oneself nutritionally. Even at his age better nutrition will help him perform even better physically.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Subway is ass haven’t eaten there in forever. I remember when they were pushing the franchise thing hard and there was a Subway on every corner. There was also the whole Jared is a pedo thing but that got memoryholed real quick.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

I beg to differ...I usually get a BMT on wheat with all the spinach, lettuce, Tomato, cucumber, olives etc. and turn it into a salad sandwich that tastes good too! Cheese and Beef only are the problem.

:Cheers1:

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Subway is ass haven’t eaten there in forever. I remember when they were pushing the franchise thing hard and there was a Subway on every corner. There was also the whole Jared is a pedo thing but that got memoryholed real quick.
                Same here. I used to love turkey sub sands on a nice French or sourdough roll from a legit sandwich deli. But, like you say, every time I had a Subway sand it tasted like ass. Subway's alleged, so-called bread didn't taste like bread to me. Several years ago it was found that Subway's bread contained a chemical or a substance that is also used in yoga mats. Didn't surprise me. Subway stopped using that substance after it became sort of a scandal, but who knows what they replaced it with and what else is in their so-called bread. I haven't been in a Subway for ages. Just to underscore my distaste for Subway, several years ago I decided to give driving a Lyft a try. On Halloween night 2015 I had a pick up at a Subway, where my two passengers had just had a late meal after a night of drinking. Just as I got on to I-5, the guy in the back hurled his entire meal all over my seats. That was it, they were my last passengers ever. I never drove for Lyft or Uber again and every time I see a Subway I still get mad.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

The only problem with that is Subway sux lol. ToGo's much better and is only in CA.
                  Brady probably became Vegan after he got married and had won a few SBs already.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Don’t listen to this vegan propaganda kid, eat your meat, your strong and healthy ancestors ate almost exclusively meat
                    Look up Belinda Fettke
                    it’s a scam, all this plant-based nutrition is industry motivated, and all plants are inferior to any type of actual animal flesh
                    use carbs for quick energy to workout but do not replace animal based amino acids with fucking plant powders and beans, aint going to work, vegan athletes are breaking down left and right, or becoming mentally ill (honey badger joined the party recently)
                    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Bison burgers.
                      Tatanka.
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        Don’t listen to this vegan propaganda kid, eat your meat, your strong and healthy ancestors ate almost exclusively meat
                        Look up Belinda Fettke
                        it’s a scam, all this plant-based nutrition is industry motivated, and all plants are inferior to any type of actual animal flesh
                        use carbs for quick energy to workout but do not replace animal based amino acids with fucking plant powders and beans, aint going to work, vegan athletes are breaking down left and right, or becoming mentally ill (honey badger joined the party recently)
                        I’m going to disagree with this especially the scam part lol.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

I don't know a lot of detail about his diet, just that it's allegedly 80 percent plant-based. Being primarily plant-based myself, it interests me. As for Herbert, it's never too young to start taking better care of oneself nutritionally. Even at his age better nutrition will help him perform even better physically.
                          It’s interesting. Definitely agree about the nutrition thing in general. Hopefully we get one for this team.

Here’s a recent article about it. He seemed to have given himself more leeway.
                          https://www.menshealth.com/nutrition...t-in-new-book/

Edit: Here’s Russell Wilson’s routine and diet. It’s pretty interesting. Though the whole drinking that much water is pretty much not true at all. But never underestimate the powers of placebos lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X